Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: coaching at Mssu

This guys background doesn't ring true to me. Juco - power conf D1 - D1- back to Juco. There's something wrong with this picture. MOSO has better options

Comment

Originally posted by 3howd View Post
      Great point I am a former HS head coach in Missouri and he does not have a good reputation in Missouri either. He was never truthful with Kansas nor Missouri kids at least in the Kansas City area. MOSO needs to take note of what UNK did and try to find someone with an option background. As a former MIAA position coach the option game is tough to prepare for.
      Like Daryl Daye? Sorry - couldn't resist ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
        I mean.....if Carl Pelini liked him......
        "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL..."

@FauxPelini

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
          "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL..."

@FauxPelini

Comment

It doesn't matter if coaches don't really like recruiting from Kansas for high school football. The state of Kansas traditionally ranks very low on its quality of high school football. There are decent athletes that come from Kansas, but largely the level and quality of Kansas high school football is usually considered nationally pretty weak.

Comment

I would prefer a new head coach for Missouri Southern not come from a juco school. Most juco schools don't recruit very many high school athletes. JC is usually for academically challenged athletes trying to find a way to D1, D1 washouts, or multi school transfers. Juco as a whole coaches and players both aren't positive on D2 football.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion Pride Alum View Post
                I would prefer a new head coach for Missouri Southern not come from a juco school. Most juco schools don't recruit very many high school athletes. JC is usually for academically challenged athletes trying to find a way to D1, D1 washouts, or multi school transfers. Juco as a whole coaches and players both aren't positive on D2 football.
                yea. John Brown sucks!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X