Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MIAA PO hopes

Looks like NW will be traveling to Grand Valley unless the NCAA forces Ferris to vacate 4 wins. Then they'd be traveling to Hays.

Comment

Just curious... I follow MIAA a bit and see Fort Hays beating up on Noertheastern State 51 - 0.
      They lost to Missouri Western by 10 and I think they lost to Emporia by 4.

How good is this team?
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        Just curious... I follow MIAA a bit and see Fort Hays beating up on Noertheastern State 51 - 0.

How good is this team?
        Tough gritty team, but not a national contender. They can come out flat, but are very good at keeping the Bearcats down

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
          Tough gritty team, but not a national contender. They can come out flat, but are very good at keeping the Bearcats down
          Only half down...You're still only half a champ this year. Fart Hayes is getting worse, while the Bearcats are getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

How good is this team?

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
              Looks like NW will be traveling to Grand Valley unless the NCAA forces Ferris to vacate 4 wins. Then they'd be traveling to Hays.
              I must admit I'm a little frustrated by this. What is taking so long for them to investigate and make a decision. Seems pretty cut and dried.
              - Either the player sat out a year as required or he didn't....They self-reported that he didn't.
              - Either he played for FHSU for 4 game or he didn't...They self-reported that he did.
              - Investigation over...Hand out penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                Only half down...You're still only half a champ this year. Fart Hayes is getting worse, while the Bearcats are getting better.
                Sounds like a common phrase in Greenwoods house " Don't be angry , I only went half down on em"

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                  I must admit I'm a little frustrated by this. What is taking so long for them to investigate and make a decision. Seems pretty cut and dried.
                  - Either the player sat out a year as required or he didn't....They self-reported that he didn't.
                  - Either he played for FHSU for 4 game or he didn't...They self-reported that he did.
                  - Investigation over...Hand out penalty.
                  I assume the NCAA is investigating to determine if that was the only violation or if this is a deeper issue.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X