Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESU vs NSU in the Home Opener, thoughts?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU vs NSU in the Home Opener, thoughts?

I'm definitely behind on the action this year. The Hornet in me says, easy dub but I have no idea on what the facts might lean towards. Any NSU fans out there that think they stand a remote chance of pulling out a win? Any Hornet fans who have been paying better attention than me?

What posters do we got on the ESU side this year? I'm glad others have finally came out of the woodwork's keep spreading the word and lets paint this place black and gold this year.

I'm going ESU with a work the kinks out, week 1, win.

NSU returns a lot of experience on defense but, they were all bad last year so... How much of a difference does new coach JJ Eckert make? On offense they return their starting QB but, questions abound everywhere else.

ESU has talent/experience on defense and a proven track record on offense enough that Hornets fans should feel safe in week 1.

Comment

In the ESU practices I've seen, there have been days when the offense looks like world beaters and days when the defense looks like world beaters. With so many new guys on offense it's hard to know what to expect when the lights come on for real.

I am a little worried about NSU just because of the unknown factor. What are they going to run on offense, what kind of defense, etc. I'm glad we get them at home in the first game. I know every conference says this but the MIAA is a different breed. It is really hard to come into this league and make an immediate impact. And from what I've heard and seen on-line it seems like Eckert is trying to build a long term program and has not brought in a bunch of one year guys just to get the talent level up. In my mind you can get away with that in a lot of sports, but not in football. That may lead to a bunch of bumps in the road this year, but pay off down the line.

Comment

Comment

I don't know much myself. Except that the players that stayed like and respect the new staff and that they are bringing the mindset of nsu football from 90's. (That nsu will be a place of winning football.)

Comment

ESU by 10+

Comment

Comment

NSU will get curb stomped, concrete stomped, asphalt stomped, gravel stomped. grass stomped, dirt stomped and any and all other kind of stomping that may come into play.

Comment

Geez, little aggressive there. Lol

Comment

Comment

34 yard field goal is good
                      10-0 ESU up
                      7:41 left in the 1st quarter

man Im glad they got decent announcers this year. I hated The guy that was helping the past few years!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gonna go ahead and turn it to the NFL game lol.
                            offensive line out here acting an arse!

20-0 ESU
                            :25 left in 1st qtr

Comment

27-0
                              ESU
                              2nd qtr

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X