Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Especially when those fools are UCO
    I like turtles.

Comment

34-7 halftime

Comment

Comment

Wow. Just Wow. Don't know how effective the veer is going to be against the top teams of the League, but it is working against the UCOs of the league.

191 rush yards at the half. Only 67 for UCO.

They look soft on both sides of the ball. Once again, all blow and no go for the bronchos. Soft. Just soft.

Comment

We should not be too worn out. We are near the second string stage of this one, if not there already. I will I could see the halftime stats.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
              Wow. Just Wow. Don't know how effective the veer is going to be against the top teams of the League, but it is working against the UCOs of the league.

191 rush yards at the half. Only 67 for UCO.

They look soft on both sides of the ball. Once again, all blow and no go for the bronchos. Soft. Just soft.
              Hahahahahaha so your saying they are soft?

Comment

Backups going in already GG.... man, not even a competition tonight huh? Same thing in Emporia. Should be fun next week.

Comment

I would thrilled with 60 - 65 rushes per game..... And if we are going to throw, make sure it's Sexton at QB.
                  "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

Very skeptical of the veer against good teams. Love what I'm seeing from Sexton, though. Running 2 completely different offenses is weird, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
                      I would thrilled with 60 - 65 rushes per game..... And if we are going to throw, make sure it's Sexton at QB.
                      Sexton throws a very nice ball. Had a nice long run on his first drive too. I like this kid. Think he could shine as a starter too.

Mlekus is hard to tackle and reads the veer well.

After that first drive for them the defense has stepped up.

Comment

UCO dline needs work. Their offense has me worried, though. Pitt defense not looking that great at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Very skeptical of the veer against good teams. Love what I'm seeing from Sexton, though. Running 2 completely different offenses is weird, though.
                          Me too.

Comment

UCO defense figuring it out, and mlekus looks lost. C'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              UCO defense figuring it out, and mlekus looks lost. C'mon man.
                              Sexton needs a series.

Comment

I was completely wrong about this game. Smash mouth football from Pitt dominating the UCO hype train.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X