Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible lol

Comment

Never had a doubt... as evidenced by the fingernail cuts on the palms of my hands.

Comment

That was stupid

Comment

Comment

Tim Beck to Mak Sexton: "Ok freshman, we just blew a 27 point halftime lead with you on the bench. Now go out there and save my ass."
            "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

I just really hope UCO is as good as Jimbo thinks. Ten weird things go differently and that's a comfortable Pitt State win. Other than opening kickoff and the defense just disappearing on the last drive, I'm not sure what more UCO could've wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                Sexton drives us down the field and they bring in Mlekus? SMH
                Rob, you know as well as I do that he was playing for the FG all the way.....
                "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

The D is soft, slow and once again cannot tackle

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                    I just really hope UCO is as good as Jimbo thinks. Ten weird things go differently and that's a comfortable Pitt State win. Other than opening kickoff and the defense just disappearing on the last drive, I'm not sure what more UCO could've wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                      terrible terrible coaching all ima say. i was calling the plays in the stands. 26 is on the field.....hes getting the ball...boom 8 yards. havent seen the totals yet but im guessing we were at 8ypc???? tried to get cute and got prison sexed....

Comment

3 questions:
                        1. wtf did I just watch?
                        2. What reasonable person would name Mlekus the starter over Sexton?
                        3. How the heck does the Pitt staff still have a job?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

terrible terrible coaching all ima say. i was calling the plays in the stands. 26 is on the field.....hes getting the ball...boom 8 yards. havent seen the totals yet but im guessing we were at 8ypc???? tried to get cute and got prison sexed....
                          5.6 ypc

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

5.6, but 6.3 if you take out the sacks.

By terrible coaching, on the UCO side, I'm assuming you mean being totally unprepared to get hit in the mouth to start the season... seems like that's a consistent problem for Bobeck. On the Pitt State side, I'm assuming you mean pretending like fumbles don't count.

Comment

Pitt went to a 3 man front and let uco run all they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                3 questions:
                                1. wtf did I just watch?
                                2. What reasonable person would name Mlekus the starter over Sexton?
                                3. How the heck does the Pitt staff still have a job?
                                Other than the fumbles (other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?), Mlekus was really good and if you want the veer to be our base offense, I do think Mlekus is the right guy for it.

Sexton is the best Rampy QB since AA, but I just think we're going to be committed to the veer most of the time this year. Keep in mind that this was Mlekus first time at QB after two years as a safety. If we don't have all those fumbles, we win this game 48-21 and the third TD would've been in garbage time. I think Mlekus is going to be fine. I'm more bothered by the RB fumbles, especially since they occurred in a setting where not fumbling the ball is all they have to do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X