X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Quick Observations

WinnersLosers

?????MW

Maybe the UNK coach is from the Beck coaching tree somewhere along the line. Terrible 2nd half for both teams. That comes down to coaching and focus.

Comment

I watched a little of the Southern game. I don't think they'll be great this year, but they definitely have more speed, strength and athleticism than they did last year. When they gelled for brief periods here and there, they would look pretty decent for a handful of plays.

Comment

Also looked like Western got the really dumb personal foul stuff under control. That was a huge problem for them last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          I watched a little of the Southern game. I don't think they'll be great this year, but they definitely have more speed, strength and athleticism than they did last year. When they gelled for brief periods here and there, they would look pretty decent for a handful of plays.

Comment

Also looked like Western got the really dumb personal foul stuff under control. That was a huge problem for them last year.
            They just didn't get the dumb holding fouls etc at critical times stuff fixed. I believe they had over a 100 yards in penalties last night. Cut that in half and NW has 1 loss like Fart Hayes.

Comment

True. I hate holding. It's such a subjective thing. The player could do the exact same thing 100 times and get called for it anywhere from 0 to 99 times.

Comment

True. I hate holding. It's such a subjective thing. The player could do the exact same thing 100 times and get called for it anywhere from 0 to 99 times.
                You forget that the refs in the MIAA think they are the stars of the game. Neibling constantly does dumb sh*t.

Comment

Niebling's crew was at times shakey. Went back and looked at the highlights and Hay's fumble at the end looks more like a fumble than an incomplete pass. Bottom line, some shakey calls against both teams but the mules found a way to win. Took two deep threats all night and hit on both. Will need more of that in the future.

Great win for the Mules and hopefully will lead to good results in the future. Bolles is a difference maker on offense and is by far the leader of this team. He stays healthy and the mules will be a tough out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                    Niebling's crew was at times shakey. Went back and looked at the highlights and Hay's fumble at the end looks more like a fumble than an incomplete pass. Bottom line, some shakey calls against both teams but the mules found a way to win. Took two deep threats all night and hit on both. Will need more of that in the future.

Great win for the Mules and hopefully will lead to good results in the future. Bolles is a difference maker on offense and is by far the leader of this team. He stays healthy and the mules will be a tough out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X