X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emporia State to Corsicana Bowl

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    they were dominated in every aspect of the game cept the score
    Good thing the score is what matters you big sloppy tool.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Good thing the score is what matters you big sloppy tool.
      hey theres reload!

got done with your stint in the Turkish prison ? I bet you are actually that big heiffer sitting over there in that bumble bee suit yesterday weren't you?

your mom still loves the big sloppy tool you male bush master.
      Last edited by jimbo slice; 11-11-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
        I hate to bring up the actual stats but...
        It was 525 yards of offense on 97 plays or 5.4 yards per play. 75 yards of that came in the final 1:18 of play with ESU leading 35-21. Those yards still count but on the other three possessions of the fourth quarter UCO had six plays for 31 yards, three plays for three yards, and three plays for -8 yards.
        ESU had 475 yards of offense on 65 plays or 7.3 yards per play.
        You did dominate time of possession, which is easy to do when you give up big plays. Simple logic says that going 99 yards in eight plays to score probably won't take as much time off the clock as using 18 plays to go 74 yards and not scoring.
        The most dominating drive may have been the one that gave ESU the lead for good. Landon Nault 12 yards, Landon Nault 9 yards, Landon Nault 6 yards, Landon Nault 17 yards, Landon Nault 7 yards and TD. I've been watching ESU football for a long time and I'm betting the last time a running back carried the ball on every play of a scoring drive that lasted at least five plays was probably The Logo Brian Shay back in the late 90's.
        and guess what... not losing the ball on the 1 yard line and not muffing the punt on the 25 or so would have changed the game dramatically....you would have NEVER come back after being down 14...say what you will but, outside of that drive you just described, you did absolutely dick outside of 3 or 4 plays the rest of the game. I don't know what was up with the play calling on the nault drive but I was calling the plays from the stands. wasn't a secret who was getting the ball. maybe 70 actually started blocking someone instead of trying to jerk the jersey off of the dlineman.

holding on to the ball for nearly 40 minutes says something about your defense. we went for it on 4th 4 times and got every one of them. TOP was that bad because your defense couldn't stop us.

bottom line is if we put you guys away in the first half, you guys go away and put your gear in the store room when you get off the bus. we turned the ball over and let you pud ticklers hang around and it is what it is.. I full believe had we handled you guys the way we should have...that 4th quarter would not have been a factor. congrats on the win.for the love of god....be the best ummm bug? on the field in the bowl game. just for shizz and giggles I may call an exterminator to show up there. would be a good opportunity to advertise for orkin
        Last edited by jimbo slice; 11-11-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

hey theres reload!

got done with your stint in the Turkish prison ? you freakin dbag! I bet you are actually that fat bish sitting over there in that bumble bee suit yesterday weren't you?

your mom still loves my sloppy tool you male bush master.
          Wow, and they say I need to ramp it down on the GAC side. Never gets this personal I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
            Wow, and they say I need to ramp it down on the GAC side. Never gets this personal I must say.

jeez. that wasn't bad. reload is everyone's little sister here. he's been gone all year cept after THIS game. hasn't had anything to say. nothing.

first post out of his filthy mouth is to call me a sloppy tool lol. I fixed it anyway in case I hurt all 3 of his feelings.
            Last edited by jimbo slice; 11-11-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

"If you hate your job, don't worry. You won't have it long. (George Allen)

Comment

and guess what... not losing the ball on the 1 yard line and not muffing the punt on the 25 or so would have changed the game dramatically....you would have NEVER come back after being down 14...say what you will but, outside of that drive you just described, you did absolutely dick outside of 3 or 4 plays the rest of the game. I don't know what was up with the play calling on the nault drive but I was calling the plays from the stands. wasn't a secret who was getting the ball. maybe 70 actually started blocking someone instead of trying to jerk the jersey off of the dlineman.

holding on to the ball for nearly 40 minutes says something about your defense. we went for it on 4th 4 times and got every one of them. TOP was that bad because your defense couldn't stop us.

bottom line is if we put you guys away in the first half, you guys go away and put your gear in the store room when you get off the bus. we turned the ball over and let you pud ticklers hang around and it is what it is.. I full believe had we handled you guys the way we should have...that 4th quarter would not have been a factor. congrats on the win.for the love of god....be the best ummm bug? on the field in the bowl game. just for shizz and giggles I may call an exterminator to show up there. would be a good opportunity to advertise for orkin
                Because the Hornets have NEVER come back in a game before.
                Down 17-0 at the half at UNK, wins 20-17.
                Down 17-7 midway through the third quarter to FHSU, wins 28-24.

You didn't hold on to the ball for 40 minutes, you gave it away four times in those 40 minutes.

As for the ESU defense not being able to stop UCO...
                ESU scored on five of 13 possessions. (Two of the times they didn't score it's because they took a knee at the end of the half and at the end of the game.)
                UCO scored on four of 13 possessions.
                Does that mean that UCO's defense couldn't stop ESU?

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post

Comment

*yawn*

she'd beat you like you stole something as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                      Because the Hornets have NEVER come back in a game before. don't care about any other game than the one yesterday butttttt..
                      Down 17-0 at the half at UNK, wins 20-17. you lost this game. we ALLLLL saw the pictures. cheaters.
                      Down 17-7 midway through the third quarter to FHSU, wins 28-24.

You didn't hold on to the ball for 40 minutes, you gave it away four times in those 40 minutes.yeh so imagine what the numbers would have been like if we hadn't lost three fumbles

As for the ESU defense not being able to stop UCO...
                      ESU scored on five of 13 possessions. (Two of the times they didn't score it's because they took a knee at the end of the half and at the end of the game.)
                      UCO scored on four of 13 possessions.
                      Does that mean that UCO's defense couldn't stop ESU?
                      it means you had 3 posessions that directly resulted in points. we hold on to those three...you don't score the points

what ever you say pedro. not going to change my mind. your team was garbage this year and we shot ourselves in the foot quite a few times. the boys will be bitter until next game. im sure the trash your guys were talking during and after the game is gonna get them a solid whippin next year at that prison camp you call a football field.

Comment

Congrats to ESU and good luck

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X