Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 MIAA Attendance

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Week four attendance figures:
    -
    -
    Home Team Visitor Attendance
    Central Missouri Washburn 7785
    Northwest Missouri Central Oklahoma 6371
    Fort Hays State Missouri Southern 5832
    Nebraska-Kearney Pittsburg State 3176
    Lincoln Emporia State 3108
    Northeastern State Missouri Western 3003
    -
    -
    Yearly Figures:
    -
    -
    School Average Attendance
    Pittsburg State (2 Games) 8839
    Central Missouri (2 Games) 7841
    Missouri Western (2 Games) 7046
    Washburn (2 Games) 6355
    Northwest Missouri State (2 Games) 6285
    Missouri Southern (2 Games) 5696
    Fort Hays State (2 Games) 5132
    Nebraska Kearney (2 Games) 4826
    Emporia State (2 Games) 4474
    Central Oklahoma (2 Games) 4200
    Lincoln (2 Games) 2954
    Northeastern State (2 Games) 2761

    Comment


    • #32
      Week five attendance figures
      -
      -
      Home Team Visitor Attendance
      Pittsburg State Lincoln 8224
      Central Oklahoma Fort Hays State 6217
      Missouri Southern Central Missouri 5127
      Washburn Missouri Western 4914
      Emporia State Northwest Missouri State 4098
      Nebraska Kearney Northeastern State 3713
      -
      -
      Yearly Figures
      -
      -
      School Average Attendance
      Pittsburg State (3 Games) 8634
      Central Missouri (2 Games) 7841
      Missouri Western (2 Games) 7046
      Northwest Missouri State (2 Games) 6285
      Washburn (3 Games) 5875
      Missouri Southern (3 Games) 5506
      Fort Hays State (2 Games) 5132
      Central Oklahoma (3 Games) 4872
      Nebraska-Kearney (3 Games) 4455
      Emporia State (3 Games) 4349
      Lincoln (2 Games) 2954
      Northeastern State (2 Games) 2761

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jayhawk Juco Guy View Post
        Week five attendance figures
        -
        -
        Home Team Visitor Attendance
        Pittsburg State Lincoln 8224
        Central Oklahoma Fort Hays State 6217
        Missouri Southern Central Missouri 5127
        Washburn Missouri Western 4914
        Emporia State Northwest Missouri State 4098
        Nebraska Kearney Northeastern State 3713
        -
        -
        Yearly Figures
        -
        -
        School Average Attendance
        Pittsburg State (3 Games) 8634
        Central Missouri (2 Games) 7841
        Missouri Western (2 Games) 7046
        Northwest Missouri State (2 Games) 6285
        Washburn (3 Games) 5875
        Missouri Southern (3 Games) 5506
        Fort Hays State (2 Games) 5132
        Central Oklahoma (3 Games) 4872
        Nebraska-Kearney (3 Games) 4455
        Emporia State (3 Games) 4349
        Lincoln (2 Games) 2954
        Northeastern State (2 Games) 2761
        1,200 people were at that Pitt State-Lincoln game before the weather delay and then 800 came back after.

        Comment


        • #34
          Week Six Figures
          -
          -
          Home Team Visiting Team Attendance
          Northwest Missouri State Pittsburg State 14228
          Central Missouri Central Oklahoma 8287
          Fort Hays State Emporia State 6735
          Missouri Western Missouri Southern 6472
          Northeastern State Washburn 1810
          Lincoln Nebraska 6735
          -
          -
          Yearly Figures
          -
          -
          School Average Attendance
          Northwest Missouri State (3 games) 8932
          Pittsburg State (3 games) 8634
          Central Missouri (3 games) 7989
          Missouri Western (3 games) 6851
          Washburn (3 games) 5875
          Fort Hays State (3 games) 5666
          Missouri Southern (3 games) 5506
          Central Oklahoma (3 games) 4872
          Nebraska-Kearney (3 games) 4455
          Emporia State (3 games) 4349
          Lincoln (3 games) 2467
          Northeastern State( 3 games) 2444
          Last edited by Jayhawk Juco Guy; 10-24-2019, 04:08 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Week Seven Figures
            -
            -
            Home Team Visiting Team Attendance
            Pittsburg State Fort Hays State 8041
            Emporia State Central Missouri 4532
            Nebraska-Kearney Northwest Missouri State 3483
            Missouri Southern Washburn 3165
            Lincoln Northeastern State 2130
            Central Oklahoma Missouri Western 2019
            -
            -
            Yearly Totals
            -
            -
            School Average Attendance
            Northwest Missouri State (3 games) 8932
            Pittsburg State (4 games) 8486
            Central Missouri (3 games) 7989
            Missouri Western (3 games) 6851
            Washburn (3 games) 5875
            Fort Hays State (3 games) 5666
            Missouri Southern (4 games) 4921
            Emporia State (4 games) 4395
            Nebraska-Kearney (4 games) 4212
            Central Oklahoma (4 games) 4159
            Northeastern State (3 games) 2444
            Lincoln (4 games) 2383

            Comment


            • #36
              The Pitt Hays number is way off. If there were 5000 people there, I'll kiss Jim Johnson's butt on the 50 yard line.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                The Pitt Hays number is way off. If there were 5000 people there, I'll kiss Jim Johnson's butt on the 50 yard line.
                “...and now for today’s Beck and Hill Meat Market Halftime show......”

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  The Pitt Hays number is way off. If there were 5000 people there, I'll kiss Jim Johnson's butt on the 50 yard line.
                  Attendance figures are questionable at best. At Royals games they say the announced attendance was one figure but you can tell there are not that many people there. They must go on tickets sold of which a lot of which the tickets don't get used. Especially when the team is out of the race or the weather is bad

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

                    “...and now for today’s Beck and Hill Meat Market Halftime show......”
                    Is that the same thing as Pitt's halftime sorority pig wrestling?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post

                      Attendance figures are questionable at best. At Royals games they say the announced attendance was one figure but you can tell there are not that many people there. They must go on tickets sold of which a lot of which the tickets don't get used. Especially when the team is out of the race or the weather is bad
                      Yeah I know. Pitt has corporate ticket grabbers who help them fudge the numbers. I have just never seen them as far off as they were on Saturday.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Wow, never knew that economy was booming that much in SE Kansas to allow for the boosters to buy that many tickets. Then again...duh, Menghini and Farabi's businesses must be booming as Pitt fans and drinking themselves to death via beer or Pepsi to go with the rum. Jim must have tapped into the liquor distributors as well so all is well.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          While the Arrowhead attendance has fallen, it is an accurate number as the tickets were all scanned or scanned from cell phones. The 15,000, counted as a home game for NW, moved them to the top for attendance so far this season. Homecoming today should keep the attendance up.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Week Eight Attendance:
                            -
                            -
                            Home Team Visiting Team Attendance
                            Central Missouri Pittsburg State 7789
                            Northwest Missouri State Lincoln 7028
                            Washburn Central Oklahoma 5328
                            Missouri Western Emporia State 4538
                            Fort Hays State Nebraska-Kearney 3935
                            Northeastern State Missouri Southern 1530
                            -
                            -
                            Yearly Figures
                            -
                            -
                            School Average Attendance
                            Pittsburg State (4 games) 8486
                            Northwest Missouri State (4 games) 8456
                            Central Missouri (4 games) 7939
                            Missouri Western (4 games) 6275
                            Washburn (4 games) 5875
                            Fort Hays State (4 games) 5234
                            Missouri Southern (4 games) 4921
                            Emporia State (4 games) 4395
                            Nebraska-Kearney (4 games) 4212
                            Central Oklahoma (4 games) 4159
                            Lincoln (4 games) 2383
                            Northeastern State (4 games) 2215

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Week Nine Attendance
                              -
                              -
                              Home Team Visiting Team Attendance
                              Pittsburg State Missouri Western 6329
                              Northwest Missouri State Northeastern State 5579
                              Emporia State Washburn 4098
                              Central Oklahoma Missouri Southern 2916
                              Nebraska-Kearney Central Missouri 2374
                              Lincoln Fort Hays State 717
                              -
                              -
                              Yearly Figures
                              -
                              -
                              School Average Attendance
                              Pittsburg State (5 Games) 8054
                              Central Missouri (4 Games) 7939
                              Northwest Missouri State (5 Games) 7881
                              Missouri Western (4 Games) 6275
                              Washburn (4 Games) 5875
                              Fort Hays State (4 Games) 5234
                              Missouri Southern (4 Games) 4921
                              Emporia State (5 Games) 4335
                              Nebraska-Kearney (5 Games) 4212
                              Central Oklahoma (5 Games) 3910
                              Northeastern State (4 Games) 2215
                              Lincoln (5 Games) 2049

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Pretty sure Pitt had closer to 600 than 6 thousand.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X