Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: uco HOT bowl

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Not sure that reality is part of your world. Your not right. Anyway, congrats to UCO on the bowl invite.
    You're.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      I see. thnks for the background....

doesn't matter about reload. shes a poser errr poster who thinks shes a funny chick. I think I read shes been in trouble with the law about some jacked up incident back in college. something about duct tape, a bratwurst and a goat.
      everywhere she goes, you can hear small children ask why she smells like meatloaf and hai karate.
      Yeah, those Kansas goat shows are a big draw for a lot of the yocals. It is that time of year, everyone hangs up their purple football gear and puts on their blue basketball gear.

Comment

Despite all their problems, ASU front 7 can stuff the run and they are fast enough to keep the edges contained. Will need 2b able to throw the ball to loosen them up. As seen from the triple option ENMU game, running only will make for a long afternoon.
        good deal. were not exactly a run first team and angelo doesn't seem to put a premium on pass defense so, we should be good all the way around.

good luck to tech (not really. screw them with a stick) and Tarleton. hopefully they go undefeated so at the end of the year we can say we had prison sex with them in Corsicana last year in front of god and everyone.

Comment

This guy stinks....UCO by a 1000

Comment

Despite all their problems, ASU front 7 can stuff the run and they are fast enough to keep the edges contained. Will need 2b able to throw the ball to loosen them up. As seen from the triple option ENMU game, running only will make for a long afternoon.
            UCO can run it OK, and they keep it fairly balanced on attempts, but they like to sling it around no matter who is in at QB.

Comment

good deal. were not exactly a run first team and angelo doesn't seem to put a premium on pass defense so, we should be good all the way around.

good luck to tech (not really. screw them with a stick) and Tarleton. hopefully they go undefeated so at the end of the year we can say we had prison sex with them in Corsicana last year in front of god and everyone.

Comment

im guessing ASU fans don't exist? or they are too old or young to innerwebs? ASU pops and techster are the ONLY fans ive seen. if any of you guys are around, brag to me about your team. tell me why your university, well known for animal buggery and bathtub pharmacology, can or will beat the mighty CHOS...

Comment

im guessing ASU fans don't exist? or they are too old or young to innerwebs? ASU pops and techster are the ONLY fans ive seen. if any of you guys are around, brag to me about your team. tell me why your university, well known for animal buggery and bathtub pharmacology, can or will beat the mighty CHOS...
                  They were chirping a lot until the beat down from Tarleton. After that all I heard was crickets for quite some time. Kinda like what you hearing right now! Hahahahaha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X