Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Washburn was like 90 out of 95 on third down conversions. All they did was run a quick slant and NW crapped their pants and couldn't figure that out.
    Hey - slants are hard!
    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Hey - slants are hard!
      They are when it's 3rd and 5 and your DB's are playing 8 yards deep. (Not pointing at NW on this. I've just seen the Pitt D do it too many times)

Comment

FHSU has not won against Washburn in Topeka in a long time. 0-9 in their last 9 games in Topeka.

Comment

Am I the only one who stalks the Pick em thread waiting for BBB to post?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Am I the only one who stalks the Pick em thread waiting for BBB to post?
            Not a chance. I always watch for and enjoy his 2 cents. Pretty much always funny and original.

Comment

Those players are no longer on MWSU team

Comment

"ASS AIR FORCE"

Now that's funny.

Comment

Do any Washburn people know if they open the gates for free at halftime?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                    Do any Washburn people know if they open the gates for free at halftime?
                    Pretty sure it's the cheapest ticket in the MIAA anyway. Like 8 bucks or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather View Post
                      Those players are no longer on MWSU team
                      What players?

Also what are you the godfather of?

If you say soul, I'm all in.

Comment

The NWMSU vs Missouri Southern game should be a blow out but....

Missouri Southern has a pretty salty QB and WR, and NW safety play has been pretty bad. There is a chance for a boat race in Joplin. That's the game I think that could shock people. I don't think it should but if I had to guess game that will be closer than expected I'd place it on that game if I was looking for the wildcard.

I think it'll be a win for NW, but I think there could be moments and a lot more fight from Southern than years past.

Comment

NSU has won 6 total games in 5 years. I hope Pitt stays healthy and focused.

Comment

I'm rooting for Griffs and Bods this week.

Comment

Well one graduated and one left the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                NSU has won 6 total games in 5 years. I hope Pitt stays healthy and focused.
                                Pittsburg Colgan would have their way with them. 3rd and 4th string will get good reps this week vs NSU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X