X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton21dad
    replied
    Re: Fhsu @ uindy

This is new ground for alot of them, including the coaches. Practices and routines....u think they are trying to maintain normality? Or does Brown think back to when he played and how those weeks were handled. I honestly believe in him and this team to RISE up and do something this year. Maybe not win it all, but to at least make it to the 3rd round. Personal opinion of course. I see the fire but I also see the nerves.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
    Well they are certainly confident. They have details of their second round game posted on their website.
    I don't know that it is confidence, it's just putting the dates for each round of the post season on their schedule. They have filled in the second round opponent because they know who it is if they win. Many teams do this when they post the schedule. Hays has done it for basketball. The basketball schedule has the dates for the MIAA tournament, the Central Regional and the Elite Eight.

Leave a comment:

• TigerGlen
    replied

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
    UIndy has two really solid RBs and a QB that has the ability to throw the football. They're deep, and they have a lot of veterans who have been to the playoffs 2-3 times now.
    It is interesting on the tipping thread for the first round play offs Hays seems to be more favored at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
    Hookem takes offense to the sun rising over Maryville before Hays.......not much hope for that boy.
    :smile-big::good:

Leave a comment:

• TSU_Mike59
    replied

UIndy has two really solid RBs and a QB that has the ability to throw the football. They're deep, and they have a lot of veterans who have been to the playoffs 2-3 times now.

Leave a comment:

• TigerGlen
    replied

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
    Better be careful calling them boys, Hookum will take offense.
    Hookem takes offense to the sun rising over Maryville before Hays.......not much hope for that boy.

Leave a comment:

• TigerGlen
    replied

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
    Someone had to start this thread. Hopefully alot of tiger fans make the trip, them boys/men are gonna need it. And to be in the playoffs again, on the road - Maybe, just Maybe
    Well they are certainly confident. They have details of their second round game posted on their website.

We definitely have the defense to take this..........really going to depend on the offense.

Personally I think the team and the coaching staff learned a lot from the enema Ferris gave us last year

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
    Someone had to start this thread. Hopefully alot of tiger fans make the trip, them boys/men are gonna need it. And to be in the playoffs again, on the road - Maybe, just Maybe
    Better be careful calling them boys, Hookum will take offense.

Leave a comment:

• Peyton21dad
    started a topic Fhsu @ uindy

Fhsu @ uindy

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X