Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Is ESU still in the playoff hunt? hahahahaah
    This is when your opponent can get dangerous. Some of us still remember the (4-4) Pitt State Gorillas back in 2017 ... doubling the score our (38-0) NW Bearcats accumulated in the Gorillas' (20-10) win.

Comment

Originally posted by clintec View Post

This is when your opponent can get dangerous. Some of us still remember the (4-4) Pitt State Gorillas back in 2017 ... doubling the score our (38-0) NW Bearcats accumulated in the Gorillas' (20-10) win.
      That was such a weird game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That was such a weird game.
        Yeah, if NW loses the TO battle by 5 and also misses two FGs, I think ESU might stand a chance in this one.

Comment

The only thing Emporia can do right is Disc Golf. They get that so right there's no goodness left for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Yeah, if NW loses the TO battle by 5 and also misses two FGs, I think ESU might stand a chance in this one.
            Maybe

Comment

Comment

Good luck, but for personal reasons, I hope the bracats win a nice boring game that lulls them to sleep until after arrowhead.

I don't want Pitt to.have to play the angry, just got a wake up call version of the turkey inseminators next week.

Comment

Yeah. Big Sig. Since Lindenwood is garbage again and GLVC board sounds like crickets chirping, figured you'd go after him. Hell, you tagged VP and he's been incognito for two seasons now. NW 41 - Bugs 20.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

Yeah. Big Sig. Since Lindenwood is garbage again and GLVC board sounds like crickets chirping, figured you'd go after him. Hell, you tagged VP and he's been incognito for two seasons now. NW 41 - Bugs 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Good luck, but for personal reasons, I hope the bracats win a nice boring game that lulls them to sleep until after arrowhead.

I don't want Pitt to.have to play the angry, just got a wake up call version of the turkey inseminators next week.

Comment

Looks like you're carrying all the water for the rest of the ESU posters who have gone missing. Maybe they decided to lay low and just let you swing away.
                        Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-05-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                          Looks like you're carrying all the water for the rest of the ESU posters who have gone missing. Maybe they just decided to get out of the way and let you swing away.

Comment

my prediction

ESU 34
                            NW 31

In a first time ever OT thriller!

Comment

Comment

Safe travels! Be careful, your headed into a war zone ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X