Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they playing at Arrowhead

As soon as anyone finds out, please post it here for easy reference.

Noon decision.

Comment

I've heard the noon decision is just a rumor and the game is on for Arrowhead. Who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
        I've heard the noon decision is just a rumor and the game is on for Arrowhead. Who knows...
        I heard similar. Last I knew Pitt was having a practice in Pitt today and then coming up to KC this afternoon to acclimate to the stadium, toss the ball around and potentially hold a walk through. Assuming a similar schedule for NW. I don't think we got enough rain to really mess with the field and no rain in the forecast today, I would think they would have covered it during the heavy rain.

Comment

we will know by about 1:50 Saturday which team decided to play at Arrowhead.

Comment

Very little rain at the stadium yesterday. Typical weathercasters were wrong again. I bet the game is going to be played there. PP you can strap on your velcro shoes, spray some carb cleaner in the old camero, brush the mullet and head North.

Comment

I wish I had an old camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                we will know by about 1:50 Saturday which team decided to play at Arrowhead.
                Great opportunity for UCM to scout and get a better handle on both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                  PP you can strap on your velcro shoes..

That sounds awesome..... I'm still wearing loafers

Comment

I am at Arrowhead now decorating my suite. The game is on. They've sold 45 suites for the game.
                    Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

Originally posted by kicker31098 View Post
                      I am at Arrowhead now decorating my suite. The game is on. They've sold 45 suites for the game.
                      Polyester suites? Sounds about typical for Pitt Stain Grads...

Comment

[QUOTE=kicker31098;n434804]I am at Arrowhead now decorating my suite. The game is on.

He must be decorating a Port-a-Pot out in the parking lot.
                        Last edited by Donkeydamus; 10-11-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Great opportunity for UCM to scout and get a better handle on both teams.
                          UCM football should invest in a computer so they can download the video that all MIAA teams have to put online!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

UCM football should invest in a computer so they can download the video that all MIAA teams have to put online!
                            How do you know they don't? I assume they probably do. I just used the word "scout" as a generic term.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Oh snap, a Cheezy Poof burn? Those are the best kind.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X