Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat_420 View Post

Oh snap, a Cheezy Poof burn? Those are the best kind.
    Is that some kind of gay term?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Is that some kind of gay term?
      No, but it's telling that that's where your mind went.

Comment

Oh snap, a Cheezy Poof burn? Those are the best kind.

What part of that doesn't sound like gay speak to everybody else? ( #gayspeak420)
        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-11-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

What part of that doesn't sound like gay speak to everybody else? ( #gayspeak420)
          guess it depends on how long you have been around the board...but even if i didnt' know the cheesy poof reference...no, none of that sounds gay...

Comment

Northwest IS playing at Arrowhead. Pitt is getting out coached at Arrowhead.

Comment

How do you know they don't? I assume they probably do. I just used the word "scout" as a generic term.
              Oh I was just playing around! I'd bet my life they have a computer per coach if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by benrilla View Post
                Northwest IS playing at Arrowhead. Pitt is getting out coached at Arrowhead.
                Again...
                Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

[QUOTE=Greenman;n435210]

guess it depends on how long you have been around the board...but even if i didnt' know the cheesy poof reference...no, none of that sounds gay...
                  [/QUOTE

What does length of time "around the board" have to do with anything? Maybe you and "cheesy poof" can meet up for a cocktail.
                  Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-12-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Oh I was just playing around! I'd bet my life they have a computer per coach if not more.
                    Nice move.... you just stuck me again, only softer, I'm wise to your game, cowboy.....hahaha.

Comment

Great opportunity for UCM to scout and get a better handle on both teams.

Comment

Ya, you're probably right. I didn't really mean that UCM would have coaches at the game, but just an opportunity to see (on film) how Pitt and NW stack up against each other.

Comment

Aah, a kid that hasn't been around long enough to get the inside joke and can't handle being on the outside. Maybe with some intense therapy you can find a place where you can be happy by yourself without randomly accusing lamps and birds and streetlights and inside jokes of being gay. It really is better when you're honest with yourself about your urges. Go to the off-topic board and get some advice from IUPNation, he can fill you in on what it's like to be a gay man in America. Good Luck with that, I hope you find some peace. Have a great day!

Comment

Aah, a kid that hasn't been around long enough to get the inside joke and can't handle being on the outside. Maybe with some intense therapy you can find a place where you can be happy by yourself without randomly accusing lamps and birds and streetlights and inside jokes of being gay. It really is better when you're honest with yourself about your urges. Go to the off-topic board and get some advice from IUPNation, he can fill you in on what it's like to be a gay man in America. Good Luck with that, I hope you find some peace. Have a great day!
                            ahahahaha.....what? Lighten up man, this is the football message board. Go light a candle, sip some wine and play with your cat.
                            Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-15-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

They can with approval.

Comment

ahahahaha.....what? Lightened up man, this is the football message board. Go light a candle, sip some wine and play with your cat.
                                Wine? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - Bearcat420

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X