Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think catbacker07 is Ian? But regardless, I was too general, and you are correct. You are correct about MSSU, they are losing, but are much more dangerous than in the past. I actually expect them to pull more upsets this year. UNK is also much better, they are out of sight out of mind. But the coming out party was the win vs NW, and they almost completed the comeback vs Hays.

I'm too disgusted with WU, so you probably should just ignore me. But here is my rant. The QB/coaches son dynamic is bull****, the kid stinks. The OL seems under coached. The DL seems to lack talent. That is the nicest I will be.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I think catbacker07 is Ian? But regardless, I was too general, and you are correct. You are correct about MSSU, they are losing, but are much more dangerous than in the past. I actually expect them to pull more upsets this year. UNK is also much better, they are out of sight out of mind. But the coming out party was the win vs NW, and they almost completed the comeback vs Hays.

I'm too disgusted with WU, so you probably should just ignore me. But here is my rant. The QB/coaches son dynamic is bull****, the kid stinks. The OL seems under coached. The DL seems to lack talent. That is the nicest I will be.

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Hard time swallowing??? Lol...whatever. Enjoy the rest of your season that will end before you taste a playoff victory, if CMSU even gets there.

Laughing through all your mindless comments was worth the price of admission. You apparently have never taken to heart the phrase "never let them see you sweat" as you did your normal total drunken meltdown......that's not a good look for you,CB. Your jealousy of the Mules success keeps us chuckling and the fact that the Mules own your pea brain is the icing on the cake. The Mules will be in Kearney next week to do what NW didn't do (beat the lopers). As for the monkeys.....they will tank for he 4th week in a row as the Griffs jerk the monkey chain.

I was prepared to play by PP's rule of "no smack before the game / no smack after the game", but CB, you repeatedly shot your mouth off and thus hung your "day glow" red monkey ass out there as a giant target .Good luck with the rest of the Coach Beck farewell tour..

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
          Albeit I only saw the last half of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th, I find it hard to believe that some Pitt folks are saying the same old UCM. Hmm...Bolles has his worst throwing game of the year and the Mules somehow amass 489 yards of offense. Short of the four play 95 yard drive in the second quarter (hmm some passes in that drive)and the last drive by Sexton (17 plays by the way) the vaunted Gorilla offense didn't do much. How is that the Mules defense of old? In the early Willie years, they had a defense but no offense. Boda' ball is more about the offense but not one that usually runs for 233 and out gains Pitt on the ground. Hmm.....

Bottom line, the Mules are 8-0 headed to Kearney. Win next week and they will be 10-0 and almost guaranteed a playoff spot when they travel to NW. Overall they did a pretty good job of defending the rush today. It will be hard to believe that Bolles will repeat today's performance. Gorilla faithful are having trouble swallowing that their season was effectively ended by the Mules and they have a head coach who can't make up his mind on what type of offense he wants to run.

but hey, the Lady Gorillas did win the MIAA championship this morning so all is not lost.
          You really think this Mules team is a legitimate playoff threat??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Laughing through all your mindless comments was worth the price of admission. You apparently have never taken to heart the phrase "never let them see you sweat" as you did your normal total drunken meltdown......that's not a good look for you,CB. Your jealousy of the Mules success keeps us chuckling and the fact that the Mules own your pea brain is the icing on the cake. The Mules will be in Kearney next week to do what NW didn't do (beat the lopers). As for the monkeys.....they will tank for he 4th week in a row as the Griffs jerk the monkey chain.

I was prepared to play by PP's rule of "no smack before the game / no smack after the game", but CB, you repeatedly shot your mouth off and thus hung your "day glow" red monkey ass out there as a giant target .Good luck with the rest of the Coach Beck farewell tour..
            Expected dribble coming from CMSU. Good luck to your team.
            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Expected dribble coming from CMSU. Good luck to your team.
              The expected no brains, no wit response from PSJC. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillasAllDay View Post
                You really think this Mules team is a legitimate playoff threat??
                Yes, without a doubt.
                The real question is.....do you really think the Baboons are a legitimate threat to get a bowl bid? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

The expected no brains, no wit response from PSJC. Good luck the rest of the way.
                  That JC you speak of kicked the **** out your asses just a year ago...lol
                  Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Poor old "cb" still living in the past. No attempt at logic, wit or original humor....just the same old 8th grade mentality (after 19 years on the board...pitiful)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                      Albeit I only saw the last half of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th, I find it hard to believe that some Pitt folks are saying the same old UCM. Hmm...Bolles has his worst throwing game of the year and the Mules somehow amass 489 yards of offense. Short of the four play 95 yard drive in the second quarter (hmm some passes in that drive)and the last drive by Sexton (17 plays by the way) the vaunted Gorilla offense didn't do much. How is that the Mules defense of old? In the early Willie years, they had a defense but no offense. Boda' ball is more about the offense but not one that usually runs for 233 and out gains Pitt on the ground. Hmm.....

Bottom line, the Mules are 8-0 headed to Kearney. Win next week and they will be 10-0 and almost guaranteed a playoff spot when they travel to NW. Overall they did a pretty good job of defending the rush today. It will be hard to believe that Bolles will repeat today's performance. Gorilla faithful are having trouble swallowing that their season was effectively ended by the Mules and they have a head coach who can't make up his mind on what type of offense he wants to run.

but hey, the Lady Gorillas did win the MIAA championship this morning so all is not lost.
                      Lmao! Vaunted? The pitt offense has been a joke that we have all been complaining about all season. Mules defense is about the same as last year. They just don't have a horrible q.b like they did last year to highlight the d issues.

As to the rest, congrats to the mules and good luck in the playoffs.

Comment

And no, Pitt won't get a bowl game, nor should they.

Comment

Just a personal note: We all root for are own teams first and I think 90% also pull for the conference representative even when their own team doesn't make it. Northwest has had more success than everybody else and they are always a class act when it comes to supporting other conference teams in the postseason. Why does it always seem like the Pitt State posters are always the ones with the stick up their ass?

Comment

Any UCM posters planning on making the trip to Kearney? Is there any specific tailgate area for the visiting fans? Any tips from Loper fans on good places to eat, drink and party?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                              Poor old "cb" still living in the past. No attempt at logic, wit or original humor....just the same old 8th grade mentality (after 19 years on the board...pitiful)
                              Ha! Your lame-ass still spewing Donkey Juice like you are someone. Good luck to CMSU with the rest of their season.
                              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Ha! Your lame-ass still spewing Donkey Juice like you are someone. Good luck to CMSU with the rest of their season.
                                Give it up cb, you've been on the message board for 19 years and you're still the same ignorant hick that you've always been. Having said that, no hard feelings, and I hope PSJC gets what they deserve.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X