Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

JR, different kind of option team. Not sure we were totally ready for UNK's option as he(QB) had not started for them up to that point. However, it will be a long day unless we can stop the fullback with our front four. That is actually the key.
    Are you telling me this box isn't the same as the box HU has seen the last couple times? Especially the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Are you telling me this box isn't the same as the box HU has seen the last couple times? Especially the last one.
      Same D my friend. Just different players.

Comment

JR, different kind of option team. Not sure we were totally ready for UNK's option as he(QB) had not started for them up to that point. However, it will be a long day unless we can stop the fullback with our front four. That is actually the key.
        Would feel much more confident with the 2015-16 Bearcat D front 7, but ready to roll with the guys that we have and see what happens! Hopefully the O functions at a high level and gives the D enough of a rest to stay mentally and physically fresh and assignment driven.

Comment

Speaking of Howard, how bad is he injured? Looked bad on the computer. How are we health-wise across the board?
          Northwest Missouri State University
          BEARCATS

Comment

Same D my friend. Just different players.
            I'm aware its the same defense. My question was in regards to how good that box is.

Comment

I'm aware its the same defense. My question was in regards to how good that box is.
              Like I stated earlier, the front four is key IMHO. Stop your FB, I like our chances. If not..............long day.

Comment

Hopefully this helps the students situation a little.

From bearcatsports.com:

TICKET INFORMATION (Note: The first 500 Northwest students that show up on game day with a valid student ID will receive free admission to the playoff game courtesy of the Bearcat Booster Club.)
                Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

Comment

Interior d is still salty af for nw. Gotta hit em outside and or over the top to have a chance.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
                        Speaking of Howard, how bad is he injured? Looked bad on the computer. How are we health-wise across the board?
                        The way he came off the field, I would GUESS there's no way he plays next weekend. Couldn't put any weight on the left leg. I'm hopeful Gassman can play from the safety spot b/c he's faster/stronger in the run game than his back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

The way he came off the field, I would GUESS there's no way he plays next weekend. Couldn't put any weight on the left leg. I'm hopeful Gassman can play from the safety spot b/c he's faster/stronger in the run game than his back-up.
                          If HU can beat us to the edge, we will have a long day. They won't beat us between the tackles. NW needs to get points every possession and keep HU in long yardage situations on offense.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

If HU can beat us to the edge, we will have a long day. They won't beat us between the tackles. NW needs to get points every possession and keep HU in long yardage situations on offense.
                            Points every possession is a nice recipe. I'm not real sure thats feasible against the HU defense. The long yardage situations, i'm very concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

This.

Comment

Points every possession is a nice recipe. I'm not real sure thats feasible against the HU defense. The long yardage situations, i'm very concerned about.
                                I concur, D2. Points every possession AIN'T happening against this HU defense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X