Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This SHOULD be one of those games that ends up looking like a baseball score. But you never know in the POs.

Comment

Howard is most likely out, but there are others that have significant playing time and will most definitely step up. The front 4 for NW is still one of the best in the Nation, statistically speaking.

Comment

I think both teams will have trouble running the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

I concur, D2. Points every possession AIN'T happening against this HU defense.
          To be fair, points on EVERY possession is nearly impossible for any offense against any defense, sans NSU.

Comment

Comment

Massey has it projected 27-24 NW. 58-42 win probability.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                Massey has it projected 27-24 NW. 58-42 win probability.
                I like HU at 27-24

Comment

Comment

Comment

The first time Harding came to NW our defense was not quite as good, but the result was the same 35 - 0. Your starting QB was hurt shortly after the start and the FB (former QB) was moved to QB. As I remember he had more interceptions than completions. It will be interesting to see how we match up this time. You had a good run in the Playoffs when you beat Sioux Falls at their house.

Comment

The D now isn't near as good at that defense was.

Comment

The jimmies and Joes may not be quite as good, but the guy drawing up the schemes is the same.

Comment

It will be the same at UCM with the students out for Thanksgiving break. They boot the students out of the residence halls at 6:00 pm on Friday, so even if they wanted to hang around an extra day to attend the game, they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                              The first time Harding came to NW our defense was not quite as good, but the result was the same 35 - 0. Your starting QB was hurt shortly after the start and the FB (former QB) was moved to QB. As I remember he had more interceptions than completions. It will be interesting to see how we match up this time. You had a good run in the Playoffs when you beat Sioux Falls at their house.
                              We also went on to win the region after beating Ferris at their house. Been two good runs since that first time to maryville. The Sioux Falls year, we lost to you guys in regional final.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

It will be the same at UCM with the students out for Thanksgiving break. They boot the students out of the residence halls at 6:00 pm on Friday, so even if they wanted to hang around an extra day to attend the game, they can't.
                                Yea, typically the first round of playoffs and 2nd round are not attended very well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X