Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Recruiting - Offers and Commitment

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MIAA Recruiting - Offers and Commitment


  • #2
    I hope a decision is coming soon for the HC at Pitt, otherwise recruiting is going to be behind.
    Sent from my GorillaPad

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
      I hope a decision is coming soon for the HC at Pitt, otherwise recruiting is going to be behind.
      Kinda imagine they are already behind!

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
          I hope a decision is coming soon for the HC at Pitt, otherwise recruiting is going to be behind.
          Part of the process. Gonna hurt for a minute.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Part of the process. Gonna hurt for a minute.
            I get it. If Pitt hires a great coach then it will work out in the end. It’s not like the players we have are without talent. The problem was clearly the coaching and finally something was done about it.
            Sent from my GorillaPad

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks like the pipeline from Wisconsin to Northwest Missouri is still flowing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D2SportsJunkie View Post
                Looks like the pipeline from Wisconsin to Northwest Missouri is still flowing.
                If he’s a stud then they’ll have to battle 1AAs or preferred walking for two more months. Unless a kid has no other offers, I wouldn’t trust a verbal at this level until signing day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

                  If he’s a stud then they’ll have to battle 1AAs or preferred walking for two more months. Unless a kid has no other offers, I wouldn’t trust a verbal at this level until signing day.
                  Happens all the time. Northwest has lost all-Big 12 players at the last minute.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Brandon View Post

                      Happens all the time. Northwest has lost all-Big 12 players at the last minute.
                      My best example is for Mowest rather than NW, but it holds true for everyone. Charles Harris out of KC all set to go to mowest until a last second offer from mizzou. He went on to be a beast and an early entry in the nfl draft. I can’t imagine what terror he would have brought in the miaa.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MoWest commit with a nice postseason honor:

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X