X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

That was so long ago that the clock reset.
    Ha Ha Ha. Both my clock and calendar reset.....Y2K type stuff.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He did in 2012.
    That was so long ago that the clock reset.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

While indeed true, the worst part of that is that on three occasions the Mules have lost in the last minute of play while holding a lead. Twice in the 'Burg and once at Arrowhead. And I too hate applesauce.

I was at the last second FG loss in Warrensburg and the last minute TD loss at Arrowhead. I am now convinced that there is no fair and just God in the world.

Leave a comment:

• Gorilla John 92
    replied
    Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Coach Boda needs to step it up. Defeating those damn Bearcats once a decade ain't goin get it. At that rate I'm only good for a couple more beer fueled tailgating wins over the Bearcats.. After that......... someone will be spoon feeding me applesauce in the tailgate lot. Please coach, I hate applesauce.
    While indeed true, the worst part of that is that on three occasions the Mules have lost in the last minute of play while holding a lead. Twice in the 'Burg and once at Arrowhead. And I too hate applesauce.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He did in 2012.
    Coach Boda needs to step it up. Defeating those damn Bearcats once a decade ain't goin get it. At that rate I'm only good for a couple more beer fueled tailgating wins over the Bearcats.. After that......... someone will be spoon feeding me applesauce in the tailgate lot. Please coach, I hate applesauce.
    Last edited by Donkeydamus; 03-06-2020, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Well, look who just woke up and poked his head out of the den. You must have caught a whiff of spring pigskin or the crack of Mules baseball bats woke you up.....Mules baseball ranked 2nd nationally. Now go back to sleep and dream about your old knuckleball days at UCM......... ahahahahaha
    Saw that. Have to lay low on this board. Don't know which of you dirty people are spreading virus...hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    He will try anybody or any offense to beat NW, since he hasn't done that yet. hahahahaha
    Well, look who just woke up and poked his head out of the den. You must have caught a whiff of spring pigskin or the crack of Mules baseball bats woke you up.....Mules baseball ranked 2nd nationally. Now go back to sleep and dream about your old knuckleball days at UCM......... ahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    He will try anybody or any offense to beat NW, since he hasn't done that yet. hahahahaha
    He did in 2012.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• badboyblynn
    replied
    Congrats from a M'side fan. He has been an integral part of the NAIA's best offense for a decade.

In 2019, Lueders had a soph Qb, a first time starter. Check out the Mustangs' 2018 stats when he had a senior at Qb.

Leave a comment:

• Mule4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy View Post
    Lucas Lueders, former OC for Morningside College.
    https://ucmathletics.com/news/2020/3...ordinator.aspx
    Looks like a good hire.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Wow! Morningside was in beast mode last year. 4k pass, 3k run yards.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Lucas Lueders, former OC for Morningside College.
    https://ucmathletics.com/news/2020/3...ordinator.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post

It's Svoboda's system, but he hasn't called the plays since Lambo's first couple seasons.
    Makes sense since they haven't been as allergic to running the last few years.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

I guess the (Todd Koby) gaffe by a KC tv sportscaster will live forever. Toby Korrodi (aka. Todd Koby) was the best Mules passer ever. A true gunslinger, but unfortunately his receivers did not match his high skill level. Had Toby Korrodi been throwing to the Czerniewski receivers (Jamorris Warren, DeMarco Cosby, and RB Anthony Stewart).....OMG.......look out.
    All of us old timers need some jokes to remind of us our younger years.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X