X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU Fieldhouse directions

Re: NSU Fieldhouse directions

Barnett Center/Wachs Arena
    From HWY 281 South - Turn east onto Melgaard Road, then north onto Lincoln Street. Turn east onto 15th Ave. SE and continue to
    State Street. The Barnett Center is located at the intersection of State and 15th Ave. SE. Parking is available on the north side of the
    building.

From HWY 281 North - Turn east onto 6th Ave. (Hwy 12). Turn south onto State Street. The Barnett Center is located on the west
    side of the street just before the intersection of State and 15th Ave. SE. Parking is available on the north side of the building.

From HWY 12 East and West - Turn south onto State Street. The Barnett Center is located on the west side of the street just before
    the intersection of State and 15th Ave. SE. Parking is available on the north side of the building

Comment

To give you a visual- a map from the Aberdeen C of C.

I assume you will be coming in from the east on Highway 12? At least that is how I would travel since most of it the last time I drove it is four lane from I-29. Most of the eating places etc seemed to be along 12, but 4life could give you much more complete information that I can.

http://www.springhillpressmaps.com/u...ber/index.html

Comment

Pretty sure he was talking about Northeastern State of Oklahoma, not Northern State of South Dakota.
        To answer that question - the arena is the building just south of the football field.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
          Pretty sure he was talking about Northeastern State of Oklahoma, not Northern State of South Dakota.
          To answer that question - the arena is the building just south of the football field.
          Looks like you are right- I was looking at the NSU in the thread title, not the rest of it. I should have known better!

Comment

Is this really NWMo's first true road game of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Is this really NWMo's first true road game of the season?
              Basically. They played 4 games in St Joe and 1 game in KC.
              Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Yes..NSU in Tahlequah OK. Thanks for the info as I know where the football field is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X