Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greg the Leg

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Game, set, match.....there's your picture, Brandon.
    no doubt. i can see why they chose it for the cover. awesome photo!

Comment

Greg Z vs NW 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        I need a good picture of Greg kicking in D2 for the site.
        The SI cover shot doesn't fit the criteria of "kicking in D2".

Comment

Husker fans are wondering why Lincoln Pius X graduate did not kick for Huskers:

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...26be66176.html

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Husker fans are wondering why Lincoln Pius X graduate did not kick for Huskers:

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...26be66176.html
            Two words... Alex Henery. Greg was just a year or so early or late, depending on how you look at it.

Comment

There's a nice article about Greg in todays Kansas City Star. Somebody post the link.... I'm late for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                There's a nice article about Greg in todays Kansas City Star. Somebody post the link.... I'm late for work.
                https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...225475020.html

Comment

Yeah, nice. Especially the mention of his 58-yd FG against Northwestern Missouri State. The dip Brooke Pryor who wrote the article must be that Norwegian interviewing Zuerlein in the video clip. Maybe he should stick to interviewing hockey pucks. :stop:

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                    Yeah, nice. Especially the mention of his 58-yd FG against Northwestern Missouri State. The dip Brooke Pryor who wrote the article must be that Norwegian interviewing Zuerlein in the video clip. Maybe he should stick to interviewing hockey pucks. :stop:
                    This post is breathtaking in its ignorance, even for a Bearcat.

Comment

I like the part where they mention UNO moving from division ll to division ll. Obviously they don't proofread over at the KC star newspaper

Comment

The first one broke the school record to beat the school's biggest rival. The second one equaled the school record in the NCAA playoffs. Hardly worth mentioning.:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                          This post is breathtaking in its ignorance, even for a Bearcat.

Ignorance? Maybe I am missing something. Maybe you are. I'm not criticizing the article in any way of it's acknowledgment of Zuerlein's accomplishments. I admire everything about the man representing D2 football. And his accomplishments. I only made light of "one more media guy" who simply can't get it right when referring to Northwest Missouri as Northwestern Missouri. Or was it blaming the error with the fact I made light of what sounded like a Norwegian foreign accent coming from the interviewer with Zuerlein during the video clip interview? Norwegians are great hockey players. In light, I call them hockey pucks, and then simply implied he should stick with what he knows. Or what am I missing?
                          Last edited by ZubCat81; 02-05-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Ignorance? Maybe I am missing something. Maybe you are. I'm not criticizing the article in any way of it's acknowledgment of Zuerlein's accomplishments. I admire everything about the man representing D2 football. And his accomplishments. I only made light of "one more media guy" who simply can't get it right when referring to Northwest Missouri as Northwestern Missouri. Or was it blaming the error with the fact I made light of what sounded like a Norwegian foreign accent coming from the interviewer with Zuerlein during the video clip interview? Norwegians are great hockey players. In light, I call them hockey pucks, and then simply implied he should stick with what he knows. Or what am I missing?
                            Australian, not Norwegian, and Brooke Pryor isn't a media "guy."

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                              Australian, not Norwegian, and Brooke Pryor isn't a media "guy."
                              Yeah, I jumped the gun watching only a brief part of the "guy" interviewing Zuerlein and attributed him as a Brook. Okay, my error with Brooke being a media "guy". Australians and Norwegians . . . darts and hockey pucks. Same thing. I know Psycho might disagree. The attention given to Zuerlein with the article was great. Love any attention given to former D2 guys getting to the next level. Just got sidetracked with wanting to get the Northwestern Missouri thing right. Of course, unless Brooke Pryor is a transgender, then . . . :fingers-crossed:
                              Last edited by ZubCat81; 02-06-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

This is why I'm a terrible proofreader. I know it's Northwest Missouri so that's what I read. I didn't know it said Northwestern until you pointed it out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X