Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming recruit predictions

Pick 2 guys out of the current recruiting class that you are excited about because you think they'll become great college players in a year or 2.

Re: Incoming recruit predictions

HS kids only? Or you looking at transfers as well?

Comment

I think the RB from Webb City could be special, plus I really hope he tears into PSU a few times while wearing Bearcat green.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
        I think the RB from Webb City could be special, plus I really hope he tears into PSU a few times while wearing Bearcat green.
        I hope. Webb City offense is much different than what NW runs. We shall see.
        IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
          HS kids only? Or you looking at transfers as well?
          Either/or

Comment

I like the Hay kid from Owasso to be a difference maker at LB for Pitt in the future.

Oh man. I just sounded exactly like Pitt's rubber stamp player comments on their web site.

Comment

It's gotta be the two kids I mentioned in the Signing Day thread...

Reginald Hemphill was a contributor at Texas in 2017, finishing second on the team with 37 receptions for 402 yards.

Dillon Williams is a really, really underrated MLB at Garden City CC who was a stud in HS and a stud in JUCO. He should step in immediately and take control of the defense, especially since Sims brought his GCCC defensive coordinator over to Joplin with him.

Comment

I need to change my answer...

Say hello to the presumptive new QB at MSSU:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...-lawson-182652

Comment

It's gotta be the two kids I mentioned in the Signing Day thread...

Reginald Hemphill was a contributor at Texas in 2017, finishing second on the team with 37 receptions for 402 yards.

Dillon Williams is a really, really underrated MLB at Garden City CC who was a stud in HS and a stud in JUCO. He should step in immediately and take control of the defense, especially since Sims brought his GCCC defensive coordinator over to Joplin with him.
                  Is Sims planning on running a different offense at MoSo than he did at GCCC? They threw for less than 90 yards a game last year. It's an honest question... not being a smartass. I just can't imagine a talented receiver jumping at the chance to play in that type of offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                    Is Sims planning on running a different offense at MoSo than he did at GCCC? They threw for less than 90 yards a game last year. It's an honest question... not being a smartass. I just can't imagine a talented receiver jumping at the chance to play in that type of offense.
                    Sims said in his introductory press conference last fall that he wasn't married to any particular offensive scheme and that he wanted to run whatever put the players in the best position to be successful. The new OC (Marty Higgins) has, in different seasons, had offenses that averaged 295 rushing yards per game and 305 passing yards per game. So, it doesn't seem like he's married to one philosophy either.

Comment

Sims said in his introductory press conference last fall that he wasn't married to any particular offensive scheme and that he wanted to run whatever put the players in the best position to be successful. The new OC (Marty Higgins) has, in different seasons, had offenses that averaged 295 rushing yards per game and 305 passing yards per game. So, it doesn't seem like he's married to one philosophy either.
                      Thanks... it'll be interesting to see what they do. That kid sounds like a really good get for you.

Comment

I need to change my answer...

Say hello to the presumptive new QB at MSSU:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...-lawson-182652
                        That's a good get.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I like the Hay kid from Owasso to be a difference maker at LB for Pitt in the future.

Oh man. I just sounded exactly like Pitt's rubber stamp player comments on their web site.
                          For my second player, I'm not the biggest juco fan, but I'll go with Wilbur Cooper Jr at RB. That is if he can recover from the ACL surgery and get back to full speed.

Comment

Of course if his misuse of Horack is any indication, Weimers will probably try to make Cooper play Left Guard or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              That's a good get.
                              If he is eligible. Looks like he bounced from a school for drug use, and then for grades

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X