Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at everyone saying you can't throw it in the wind. Have those people never been to Hays?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Lol at everyone saying you can't throw it in the wind. Have those people never been to Hays?
      Lol true.

Comment

• This is turning out to be just as good of a game is we or at least I expected.

24-14
        ESU
        1:52 left in the first half

Comment

• I still have no clue why we do that at halftime. We get the ball back with plenty of time to score. Three timeouts. Then we run the clock out. It’s a theme now at halftime. Why, someone help me understand? We could come out 38-14 after half if we drive down and score….

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
            I still have no clue why we do that at halftime. We get the ball back with plenty of time to score. Three timeouts. Then we run the clock out. It’s a theme now at halftime. Why, someone help me understand? We could come out 38-14 after half if we drive down and score….
            Bad coaching?

Comment

Bad coaching?
              You said it, not me 😅

Comment

• Decent stop on 3rd and 1 in the red zone by UNK
                27-14
                ESU

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You said it, not me 😅
                  Coaches do lots of stuff that I wouldn't do. That's probably why I'm not a coach.

Comment

• 52yds to the crib
                    34-14
                    8:21 left in the 3rd.

Comment

Coaches do lots of stuff that I wouldn't do. That's probably why I'm not a coach.
                      100% why we aren’t hahahaha

Comment

• Not looking good for the fruit lopes.

44-14
                        13:34 left in the game

Comment

• When you only have 1 trick and it isn’t working as well as it needs to this is what happens.

UNK just doesn’t have anyone to compliment TJ. The WRs and the RBs are average players.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post
                            When you only have 1 trick and it isn’t working as well as it needs to this is what happens.

UNK just doesn’t have anyone to compliment TJ. The WRs and the RBs are average players.
                            I agree, but ESU also beat them up front, badly, on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• Did he really just say played better than their record. Come on. Okay he made up for it. He just aid this is the best team he has seen this year.

Uh oh Predatory Primates

Comment

I agree, but ESU also beat them up front, badly, on both sides of the ball.
                                You know we get no love around here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X