Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    Can we all just take a minute to marvel at how bad Central Missouri is? Oh how the mighty have fallen. The two winless teams headed to week 5 will be UCM . . . and Lincoln. Never would’ve thought that.
    I'm far from an Central apologist, but they have had a tough schedule to start the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post

I'm far from an Central apologist, but they have had a tough schedule to start the year!
      In 10 years of being in the MIAA we’ve never been allowed to use that excuse so I give them no pass.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

In 10 years of being in the MIAA we’ve never been allowed to use that excuse so I give them no pass.
        I picked em to stink it up down there with NSU and Lincoln.

That said, they are better than I gave them credit for back then. They aren't as bad as last season, and will win at least one that they shouldn't.

IDK what happened to them for sure, but it seems like Boda quit about 2 years before he left and made a real mess out of things.

Comment

Big Offensive Plays, Defensive Red Zone Stops Equal 38-6 Win - https://lopers.com/news/2022/9/24/fo...-38-6-win.aspx

Comment

Our redzone d has been lights out the last few games

Comment

During those 10 years, what year did you play the top 4 teams (all ranked) to start the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

During those 10 years, what year did you play the top 4 teams (all ranked) to start the season?
                Yeah Central has a ridiculous schedule. Murderers row.

Comment

Central still has to get through MSSU, Hays, ESU, MW, and Central OK.

Not sure,, but I think they'll find 2 wins in there,, maybe more if their QB gets better fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah Central has a ridiculous schedule.
                    If only everyone played everyone /s

Comment

Well, Chos are you going to put up or shut up? When in the last 10 years did UCO start the season against the top four MIAA teams (all ranked in the top 25, by the way)?

Comment

Well, Chos are you going to put up or shut up? When in the last 10 years did UCO start the season against the top four MIAA teams (all ranked in the top 25, by the way)?
                        I know UCM hasn’t “put up” and sure as hell haven’t shut up despite being relegated to the MIAA basement. It’s true that we all play the same teams so get over it and get better.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

If only everyone played everyone /s
                          I would think a fan of the team who lost 5 QBs in a season would understand the difference between playing everyone and running the gauntlet for a straight month.

I guess memories are short up there at TJ Davis U.

Comment

I know UCM hasn’t “put up” and sure as hell haven’t shut up despite being relegated to the MIAA basement. It’s true that we all play the same teams so get over it and get better.

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 09-25-2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

haha he called you a "little" twerp 'chos...if he knew

im not going to do all the work for YOU...you need to know so you do the work and prove us wrong. just as an example though....just since I've been here

2015 we went to a bowl game and beat SWOSU

first 4 games
                              L to ft hays (spelled it incorrectly on purpose) the FT ended up as a bowl team finished the season3rd
                              L to mo west MW was a 6-5 team not exactly bottom of the barrel the only reason MOWEST didnt finish top 4 in conference is by virtue of us beating washburn and MW losing to washburn.
                              L to emporia who was a ranked and went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs finished 2nd in conference
                              L to NWMS who ended up winning it all.....obviously finished 1st

started 0-4 and we were getting hammered for it when the schedule was brought up. it was one of my first experiences here on this forum....
                              Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-26-2022, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would think a fan of the team who lost 5 QBs in a season would understand the difference between playing everyone and running the gauntlet for a straight month.

I guess memories are short up there at TJ Davis U.
                                I remember that season! Not fun at all! I'm thankful for the progress UNK has made under Coach Lynn but still haven't wkn the conference. Thankful for where the program is right now!

And I don't miss the rough years.
                                UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X