Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be FB attendance restrictions this fall?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be FB attendance restrictions this fall?

Last edited by NWFanatic; 08-03-2021, 01:23 PM.

From what I have heard, they could limit who can be on the sidelines and on the field after games. It wouldn't surprise me if they limit that to families and players. Haven't heard anything about masks or vaccination proof, though.

Comment

I can understand and would be fine with just players families on the field before/after games

Comment

Comment

Comment

You crazy monkeys are going to have to rubber up or stop sleeping with your sisters.

Comment

Comment

Our sisters are just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                  You crazy monkeys are going to have to rubber up or stop sleeping with your sisters.

Yes, and not only that, but now PSU is also spreading the Monkeypox Virus. It has something to do with cornhole or cornholing. Stay out of the jungle.
                  Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-05-2021, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Yes, and not only that, but now PSU is also spreading the Monkeypox Virus. It has something to do with cornhole or cornholing. Stay out of the jungle.
                    You git what you git when you come to Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

You git what you git when you come to Pitt.

A poet no less. At least (usually) you're a good sport. Any future STD jokes and I'll be forced to play the Monkeypox card. I may play it occasionally anyway just for payback for past years.

Comment

Comment

NW Missouri area only 40% vaccinated and the infection rate is spiking. It's absurd that we are still having to deal with this issue. Please get vaccinated if you aren't!!!!
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

NW Missouri area only 40% vaccinated and the infection rate is spiking. It's absurd that we are still having to deal with this issue. Please get vaccinated if you aren't!!!!
                            Arrowhead just hosted 70,000 in the midst of a town with a mask mandate........................................... .......weird..........................scienceTM

Still waiting for the nwmissourian's article describing the mass extintion event that occured after the St. Patrick's Day parade was allowed to take place in Maryville and allowing the city mask mandate to expire.
                            Last edited by Taxman; 08-10-2021, 08:30 AM.

Comment

SE Kansas only 5 percent vaccinated, but they thought it was for STD's

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X