Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDog View Post

2018 mutual opponent was Fort Hays State. Versus FHSU that year Bearcats held to 69 yards and UIndy ran for 259 yards with McKeller at 139 yards and 29 carries.
    shush

Comment

Comment

In 2019, Indy came to UCM for post season game. He had 15 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD. He also had 4 receptions for 16 yards. I think they still got a pretty solid back.

Comment

I'm interested to see the split in carries between McKeller, Green and Rawrie week one. I think we had a talented backfield before he arrived, but are in a better position now.

Comment

I think that will be very interesting week 1, how much McKeller has down of the playbook will probably be a factor. But each back is different from what I saw of Green at the Spring practice he is very quick, I broadcasted a few of Rawries HS games and I remember him being one of those tough yardage backs but then when he would have an open hole he would go into like a next gear and be gone. I think the group has a chance to really compliment each other well.
            Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
            I'm interested to see the split in carries between McKeller, Green and Rawrie week one. I think we had a talented backfield before he arrived, but are in a better position now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X