Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall, Griffs looked much better in the second half but the hole was just a bit too deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
      Overall, Griffs looked much better in the second half but the hole was just a bit too deep.
      That was a really good Mo West squad. About gave me a heart attack in the 4th Q. Proud of our defense for stepping up to get the W when play calling became one dimensional in the second half. Both of these teams are putting the league on notice after tonight!
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
        Trying to steam on tv but feed keeps stopping. Anyone else having this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

That was a really good Mo West squad. About gave me a heart attack in the 4th Q. Proud of our defense for stepping up to get the W when play calling became one dimensional in the second half. Both of these teams are putting the league on notice after tonight!

Comment

Final much closer than I expected after that dominant second quarter by UCO.

I had trouble with the stream too, Rainy.

Comment

Tried to watch the archives game, but no sound, no down and distance, cant really follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Tried to watch the archives game, but no sound, no down and distance, cant really follow it.
                Yeah, it was strange. Live I could kinda sync the local radio broadcast, which helped.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Yeah, it was strange. Live I could kinda sync the local radio broadcast, which helped.
                  LOL. I think I spent half my time pausing either the video feed or audio stream trying to sync it up.

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X