Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to try to tune in and see how bad NSU is for myself, but didn't realize that they hide the broadcast behind a paywall. What an absolute joke that is lmao. Imagine paying to watch the Riverhawks play football. Is this the case for all MIAA games? If it is, whoever decided on that needs to be drawn and quartered.

Comment

Yes, you do have to pay to watch MIAA streaming of athletic events.

Comment

And just like that 7-0 ESU 12:34 left in the first

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
          I was going to try to tune in and see how bad NSU is for myself, but didn't realize that they hide the broadcast behind a paywall. What an absolute joke that is lmao. Imagine paying to watch the Riverhawks play football. Is this the case for all MIAA games? If it is, whoever decided on that needs to be drawn and quartered.
          The price to watch doesnt bother me. The price for crappy service is what bothers me.

Comment

14-0
            4:57 left in the first

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

The price to watch doesnt bother me. The price for crappy service is what bothers me.
              100%

Comment

Some things never change. Northeastern State and Lincoln University

Comment

21-0
                  9:44 left in the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                    Some things never change. Northeastern State and Lincoln University
                    Heck ya. We shot our self in the foot a few times or we would be up a few more by now lol

Comment

Bring that foot shooting routine with you when you come to the Jungle on the 25th.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                          Bring that foot shooting routine with you when you come to the Jungle on the 25th.

Comment

NSU is much worse than they were the first year or two in the conference. They seem to get worse each year.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Same here. We all need to be emailing the Conference every single week.

Comment

31-0
                                :34 seconds in the 3rd quarter.
                                reload is hitting the road lol. It was great to catch some Hornet football in person after so long

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X