Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

While we are at it lets just all move to Twitter and stop posting on the forums too….
    I dislike it when someone asks a question and they tell someone to google it. I asked for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I dislike it when someone asks a question and they tell someone to google it. I asked for a reason.
      Agreed. It’s a pet peeve of mine on all mediums.

Sometimes, yeah, maybe it’s pure laziness, but most of the times there is a legitimate reason for asking the question. Even if only to further the conversation.

Comment

Any covid news from bodland?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Agreed. It’s a pet peeve of mine on all mediums.

Sometimes, yeah, maybe it’s pure laziness, but most of the times there is a legitimate reason for asking the question. Even if only to further the conversation.
          Most of the time what is really being asked is a person’s view of something or their summary of something.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Any covid news from bodland?
            Google It...

Comment

With an unplanned bye this week maybe NW should pull the redshirt on the QB from Platte County. NW has a PO caliber defense, punter and RB but not a PO caliber QB in BW.

Comment

No word about ticket refunds-I guess the money can be considered donations.

Comment

I wonder if they are going to have covid concerns for every away game? ;)

Comment

playing 3d chess over here avoiding the sos drain
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                      playing 3d chess over here avoiding the sos drain
                      Was that what Google said or ask Jeeves

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Most of the time what is really being asked is a person’s view of something or their summary of something.
                      Bingo

Comment

NW found out around 1:00 pm Sunday that LU game was being cancelled due to several positive covid tests within certain positions on LU 63 person team after their game with WU.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          No word about ticket refunds-I guess the money can be considered donations.
                          I'd bought a ticket for a friend...I got that refunded to me already. Haven't heard anything on my Season Suite tickets.

Comment

We have 2 season tix-so that’s why we haven’t heard anything yet

Comment

I’m sure we’ll get refunded eventually. If not, I’m also sure I won’t be renewing them next season.

Comment

Does Northwest price season tickets by game? Our season tickets are all (I think) part of Gold Coat club packages, so it’s the same price no matter how many home games there are and I wouldn’t expect a refund.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X