Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU v MoWest

Well, the pickem looks like a lot of people are rooting for No West. I’m looking at this week as another stepping stone to get these baboons to stop doubting ESU. I read the article last weekend where we were “good enough” to be ahead of Lincoln and NSU…. Looks like circa 2013 around here lately.

PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE HORNETS NAME!

ESU by One Fiftee

what say you?!?

This is a tough call honestly. I’m just going with the home team when I say Mo West by 7!
    Roll Chos!

Comment

But is it really….. is it?

Comment

This one is tough to pick. I'm going to have to think on it a while.

The conference is a logjam of mediocrity at this point. It will be fun to see who gets better faster.

Northwest being the outlier with a great defense putting them ahead of the game.

UNK being another possible outlier in that their offense is about as good as it's going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          This one is tough to pick. I'm going to have to think on it a while.

The conference is a logjam of mediocrity at this point. It will be fun to see who gets better faster.

Northwest being the outlier with a great defense putting them ahead of the game.

UNK being another possible outlier in that their offense is about as good as it's going to get.
          Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I'm not sure how this could've been said any better.

As evidenced by how quiet and lame this board has been.
            Last edited by RollChos; 09-15-2021, 10:25 PM.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Agreed. I’m just assuming MoWest knows they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                Agreed. I’m just assuming MoWest knows they suck.
                Bring your “A” game, we’ve got some playmakers

Comment

Probably a bit premature to say MoWest "sucks"
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Don't kick it to Vavel! I think that's his name.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                      Probably a bit premature to say MoWest "sucks"
                      Doubt it...

Comment

• Missouri Western can beat Fort Hays State but not Central Oklahoma? Huh?! Central Oklahoma can dominate Missouri Western then turn around and lose to Emporia State? Puzzling.

Emporia State (2-0) at Missouri Western (1-1)

Saturday 6pm

All-time: Missouri Western leads 26-16

2019: Missouri Western won 28-0

If we look at the transitive property of football, it tells us that Emporia State should beat Missouri Western because Emporia State beat Central Oklahoma and Central Oklahoma beat Missouri Western. However, Missouri Western is a poor first half start on the road after two years off from being 2-0. Missouri Western has started to put things together over the last six quarters. They have started to look like the team I envisioned them to be in the offseason. For Emporia State, Brandon Gleason currently leads the MIAA in passing yards and touchdowns while having a touchdown to interception ratio of 6 to 0. Emporia State’s resurgent defense is led by Cade Harelson, who leads the MIAA in sacks (3) and tackles for loss (5).

In the end, I believe Missouri Western plays better at home and wins a hard fought game.

Missouri Western 34 Emporia State 30

"AnD LoSe tO EmPoRiA StAtE? pUzZlInG"

Or.... maybe, I dont know. Here is a thought......STOP SLEEPING ON THE HORNETS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

"AnD LoSe tO EmPoRiA StAtE? pUzZlInG"

Or.... maybe, I dont know. Here is a thought......STOP SLEEPING ON THE HORNETS!!!!!
                          I honestly hope you're right. It would make our loss on the road look a lot less ugly if ESU ends up being the surprise of 2021. I'll bite . . . Go Hornets!
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

No. If we are on the same page then the forums are going to get EVEN more quiet around here hahaha.

Comment

I'm quiet because Pitt is playing the Tahlequah school of how not to play football this week. There's not much to get excited about.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X