Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MO South v. UCO

I'm not sure anyone gives a **** about this game, but I figured I would start a thread anyway.

Hoping we take care of business at home and use this opportunity to fix some things ahead of a tough matchup with NW next weekend. I'll be disappointed with anything less than a shutout.
    Roll Chos!

I'm thinking MOSO might shock y'all this weekend.

Comment

Shock the world Loins.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        I'm thinking MOSO might shock y'all this weekend.
        Oh yeah, and the honeybees are about to blowout MoWest. Keep dreaming, y’all haven’t beat a decent team yet. And yes, I’m talking about us.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Shock the world Loins.
          Welcome to mediocrity, Sir.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Welcome to mediocrity, Sir.
            Pitt has been mediocre for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Pitt has been mediocre for quite a while.
              The first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem. Lol
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Oh yeah, and the honeybees are about to blowout MoWest. Keep dreaming, y’all haven’t beat a decent team yet. And yes, I’m talking about us.
                Tune in!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Tune in!
                  I plan to, hopefully the mythical creatures put y’all back in your place today.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

I plan to, hopefully the mythical creatures put y’all back in your place today.
                    I mean… top 4 in the conference week 3 isn’t a bad spot to be.

Comment

I appreciate your humble self deprecation, but I respectfully disagree and argue that the Bronchos team I saw in week one was certainly at worst, a “decent team”. Unless the Bronchos completely collapse and the week one victory over the Griffs was the high point of their season, I expect that the Bronchos will win some games this year and probably surprise another team that they “aren’t supposed to”. I expect UCO to get back on the right track today. If Moso, somehow shocks the Chos today then you can really hit the panic button. Doubt it though.

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

I appreciate your humble self deprecation, but I respectfully disagree and argue that the Bronchos team I saw in week one was certainly at worst, a “decent team”. Unless the Bronchos completely collapse and the week one victory over the Griffs was the high point of their season, I expect that the Bronchos will win some games this year and probably surprise another team that they “aren’t supposed to”. I expect UCO to get back on the right track today. If Moso, somehow shocks the Chos today then you can really hit the panic button. Doubt it though.
                        Worry about your Flying Bird dogs later tonight

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post
                          I appreciate your humble self deprecation, but I respectfully disagree and argue that the Bronchos team I saw in week one was certainly at worst, a “decent team”. Unless the Bronchos completely collapse and the week one victory over the Griffs was the high point of their season, I expect that the Bronchos will win some games this year and probably surprise another team that they “aren’t supposed to”.
                          I appreciate that, wonder if you’d feel the same way if that week one game had tilted the other way. Y’all certainly had a chance to win but the O stalled 3 times in the 4th Q. The narrative has been more about Mo West losing due to playing a bad 1st half more so than anything we did well.

As an aside, please shut these insects up tonight. They’re getting too cocky.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

UCO just looking awful. I’m ready to blow it all up and start over. Bench Stephon Brown and fire Nick Bobeck.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

I appreciate that, wonder if you’d feel the same way if that week one game had tilted the other way. Y’all certainly had a chance to win but the O stalled 3 times in the 4th Q. The narrative has been more about Mo West losing due to playing a bad 1st half more so than anything we did well.

As an aside, please shut these insects up tonight. They’re getting too cocky.

SORRY there big fella…. We got other plans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X