• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

fantastic posts by both of you gimps.
    don't feel sorry for me....I don't F*$% you or feed you so I couldn't care less what you think lol
    got to mention though, your mother is the back bone of my brothel empire. so, I am a little light in the wallet. she's loyal but not very good at her job.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    fantastic posts by both of you gimps.
    don't feel sorry for me....I don't F*$% you or feed you so I couldn't care less what you think lol
    got to mention though, your mother is the back bone of my brothel empire. so, I am a little light in the wallet. she's loyal but not very good at her job.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
    Re: 2019-2020 Preseason Rankings

You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....oops, your goat got away again.

and btw, reload told you he was on vaca? he lied. hes busy stocking shelves at walmart. football season is coming up quick
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Hey, I know that we volunteered to baby set Jimbo while Reload was on vacation, but this guy is a douchebag that never stops dripping. Can't we just pass him off to Techster88 for a couple of days?
    GEEZUS.... I can't believe I missed all this action....I really should have just quoted everything from page 5-7. I kind of feel sorry for ole Bimbo Sluice. hahahahahahaha who am I kidding. He is too poor to pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
    You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....opps, your goat got away again.
    whatever helps ya sleep at night

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied

You're the easiest mark on the board, jimbo.....oops, your goat got away again.
    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 08-07-2019, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

What's that you say, RollChos? Maybe you should first work on cleaning up your boy, Jimbo.
    if you guys weren't such arrogant pricks, no one would need to be cleaned up. for a school that's really done nothing....youre very uppity.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

Hey, I know that we volunteered to baby set Jimbo while Reload was on vacation, but this guy is a douchebag that never stops dripping. Can't we just pass him off to Techster88 for a couple of days?
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    When Kiss My Ass turns into just plain nasty ass . . .
    of course it does, your hot ass breath smells like sweaty balls.

What's that you say, RollChos? Maybe you should first work on cleaning up your boy, Jimbo.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-07-2019, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied

When Kiss My Ass turns into just plain nasty ass . . .

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Just saw MoWest got one of the top QBs in Kansas that had been offered by UND...on paper atleast, impressive get

Leave a comment:

• ShirtedBearcat
    replied

jesus dude. dont you have a fukin ricky martin concert to get ready for?
    bored now. dueces.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Thanks for the visual. Why would you want to pawn him off on me when y'all have such a loving relationship? Seriously, Jumbo Chopped Liver needs to slow down on the pay per view late night satellite television. Makes him an filthy vulgar ogre.

Man, dude must have skin thicker than an alligator. His team has sucked azz for years. They continue to retain a HC who is 30-37 in his seven years. That fact alone would nauseate me. AD must have the patience of Job. They have not sniffed the playoffs since that awful shellacking they took from Texas A&M Kingsville in 2003. But, yet he comes on here and with his warped sense of humor battles it out with you guys. Have mercy on him. I was trying to get him to have some faith this year and speak out for the also ran program, but all he has at the moment is lockjaw.
    jesus dude. dont you have a fukin ricky martin concert to get ready for?
    bored now. dueces.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Thanks for the visual. Why would you want to pawn him off on me when y'all have such a loving relationship? Seriously, Jumbo Chopped Liver needs to slow down on the pay per view late night satellite television. Makes him an filthy vulgar ogre.

Man, dude must have skin thicker than an alligator. His team has sucked azz for years. They continue to retain a HC who is 30-37 in his seven years. That fact alone would nauseate me. AD must have the patience of Job. They have not sniffed the playoffs since that awful shellacking they took from Texas A&M Kingsville in 2003. But, yet he comes on here and with his warped sense of humor battles it out with you guys. Have mercy on him. I was trying to get him to have some faith this year and speak out for the also ran program, but all he has at the moment is lockjaw.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

good lord...does your state have a public education program anywhere close to central missouri? its like some of you go from kinder care straight to clown college.

who made the central mules the f'in hall monitors?

and btw, reload told you he was on vaca? he lied. hes busy stocking shelves at walmart. football season is coming up quick

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shanghai Mule
    replied

sweet...didnt realize it was a "thing".
    i just figured you named yourself something stupid like that because you wore a helmet everywhere you went
    You need to keep a tighter rein on your goat.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X