• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Mikey just needs to get healed up by PSU
    Rub an aspirin on it. Tape some dirt to it. Glory dig scars. Chicks last forever. Go Cats!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Mikey just needs to get healed up by PSU
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-03-2021, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BearcatDude
    replied
    Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

NW was up 16 at that point. Right call, poor execution. OL beating up MW front 4, best RB in the league averaging over 5 yards/carry. Yes, a FG makes it a 3 score game but a TD buries MW. 9/10 times, I think Wright would do the same thing in that situation.

It was refreshing to see the NW use the TE in the passing game and score a TD. Better yet, see the offense go 93 yards for a TD and not complete a single pass. That's getting back to physical football that NW used to play and punish defenses with Omon and Council. It just opens up so many things for the passing game. Just hope Hohensee is OK. He's pushing to keep that starting position permanently.
    if Hohensee continues to put up the stats that he has, if the coaches put BW back in as starter - somebody needs to lose their job. Lest we forget that BW got benched in his second to last game, and in his last game played poorly.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

I asked this before the Krause fumble on 4th and 1 when game was still 2 score game. Krause struggled mightily, felt like you get an opportunity should try to make it 3 score game
    NW was up 16 at that point. Right call, poor execution. OL beating up MW front 4, best RB in the league averaging over 5 yards/carry. Yes, a FG makes it a 3 score game but a TD buries MW. 9/10 times, I think Wright would do the same thing in that situation.

It was refreshing to see the NW use the TE in the passing game and score a TD. Better yet, see the offense go 93 yards for a TD and not complete a single pass. That's getting back to physical football that NW used to play and punish defenses with Omon and Council. It just opens up so many things for the passing game. Just hope Hohensee is OK. He's pushing to keep that starting position permanently.
    Last edited by CatFan88; 10-03-2021, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Blocked XP/iffy long snapper/#2
    I asked this before the Krause fumble on 4th and 1 when game was still 2 score game. Krause struggled mightily, felt like you get an opportunity should try to make it 3 score game

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Hays found their mojo.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    Heck of a game going on in Hays Kansas that apparently no one on this board cared enough about to make a game thread.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    Heck of a game going on in Hays Kansas that apparently no one on this board cared enough about to make a game thread.
    I've been watching. Second half was definitely worth seeing.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Blocked XP/iffy long snapper/#2

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Watching this, I'm a little afraid for Mak Sexton next week.
    I just hope the NW return team is wearing sunglasses next Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Watching this, I'm a little afraid for Mak Sexton next week.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    You pretty much have to have a mobile qb to have a chance against that nasty defense.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    The MW BACKUP qb is stupid fast.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    2 is fun to watch

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse