Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I think MW will be the most speed Pitt has faced on offense.

These 2 played last year, but both teams had a lot of guys out with covid, so it doesn't tell us much.

These games hot really chippy under Beck. Will be interesting to see if the team has better discipline under the new staff.
    this worries me quite a bit. Between our limited pass rush and our secondary being susceptible to letting guys get behind them (UNK, 2nd half NW) and giving up huge plays for TD's and those were given up to teams with limited WR speed. I don't think MW has as dynamic a running game as either of those teams so hopefully our db's don't get caught peeping into the backfield. I have a feeling we are going to play that bend don't break soft zone and give up 8-12 yards and potentially have trouble getting off the field on D. We will have to hope for a good pass rush and some untimely penalties or turnovers by MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

this worries me quite a bit. Between our limited pass rush and our secondary being susceptible to letting guys get behind them (UNK, 2nd half NW) and giving up huge plays for TD's and those were given up to teams with limited WR speed. I don't think MW has as dynamic a running game as either of those teams so hopefully our db's don't get caught peeping into the backfield. I have a feeling we are going to play that bend don't break soft zone and give up 8-12 yards and potentially have trouble getting off the field on D. We will have to hope for a good pass rush and some untimely penalties or turnovers by MW.
      MW has given up the 2nd most sacks this year, so maybe the DL has a shot to get some pressure?

Comment

I'm hoping this game is interesting. I think outside of NW we proved we can have a pretty good offense. Per above, we have speed and playmakers. Will the O line hold up to allow those playmakers to do their thing? We will see.

Our D is what worries me. We don't pressure the QB much. Outside of Evan Chohan you don't hear much of the other LB's names called for tackles. Our secondary can be good but also allow big plays every game. Our D is also weak against a strong running game or good running QB.

Comment

I think we will play both QB's today. When #7 comes in be ready...he has some wheels.

Comment

Please explain the 4 pm kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
              Please explain the 4 pm kickoff.

Comment

Well that was quick

Comment

Great start! 7-0 Gorillas.

Comment

I think Washburn especially if Schurig is out vs UCO could be a sneaky good game especially at UCO after their big stadium announcment this week. Another one to watch, albeit with zero playoff implications is ESU vs MOSO. Has ESU thrown in the towel on 2021 and is MOSO for real as a rising team in the MIAA?
                    Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

Comment

washburn up by 6. UCO blocks a punt and has the ball at the washburn 25 with 4 minutes left.

Comment

17-16 UCO with 3 minutes left. commit a stupid celebration penalty and will have to kick from their own 20
                        Pitt left their offense in Pittsburg.

Comment

washburn returns the kickoff for a TD

Comment

washburn returns the kickoff for a TD
                            Can. Someone point me to the Pitt V MoWest thread?

Comment

lol washburn botches the XP and then kicks the ball out of bounds on the kickoff. 22-17 washburn. UCO ball on their 35 3:10 left

Comment

finally a good drive by Pitt. just ran it down their throat. 14-0 Pitt midway through 2nd

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X