Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Streaming

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    MWSU games go back to 2017 - I assume that's true for everybody else. I can't watch them because I don't have my subscription for this year yet.
    Does the season football pass give you access to archived games of every team in the conference for an entire calendar year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
      Does the season football pass give you access to archived games of every team in the conference for an entire calendar year?
      Yes. That's the best thing about it. You can watch your team and try not to listen when they give score updates for other teams, then watch the other games archived.

Comment

The archived games are great. My habit last year was to re-watch the Pitt State game early in the week, watch whoever we were playing next midweek and then watch whatever game the message board seemed most excited about late in the week. I skipped the middle game the week of NSU and MoSo.

Does anyone remember what the option was as far as watching games as they were going on? Can you go back and start at the beginning while the games are still going? Let me better describe my situation. With two kids under three, I'm generally going to be watching the Pitt State games on Saturdays after they go to bed. That means earliest start time will be 8:15-ish. However, for the month of September, the games don't start until 7:00, so will I be able to tune in at 8:15 and start at the beginning the way I would with DVR on TV? Or is only the livestream available while the game is ongoing and starting at the beginning isn't an option until the game has ended and been archived? I don't know that I ever found myself in this situation last year.

Comment

Pretty sure you can only livestream during the game. You may be able to start it, hit pause and do it that way. Not sure sbout that, though.

Comment

I usually do football only, but did the all sports deal this time instead.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
              The archived games are great. My habit last year was to re-watch the Pitt State game early in the week, watch whoever we were playing next midweek and then watch whatever game the message board seemed most excited about late in the week. I skipped the middle game the week of NSU and MoSo.

Does anyone remember what the option was as far as watching games as they were going on? Can you go back and start at the beginning while the games are still going? Let me better describe my situation. With two kids under three, I'm generally going to be watching the Pitt State games on Saturdays after they go to bed. That means earliest start time will be 8:15-ish. However, for the month of September, the games don't start until 7:00, so will I be able to tune in at 8:15 and start at the beginning the way I would with DVR on TV? Or is only the livestream available while the game is ongoing and starting at the beginning isn't an option until the game has ended and been archived? I don't know that I ever found myself in this situation last year.
              There is a 15 second rewind button I think in the live broadcast. I don't know if you can use that to go back an hour or more but it's there. I would use it to watch a replay and then hit the live action button to catch up.

Comment

Hey fellas...so i bought the miaa football package tonight, and i have it on the roku menu. my question is this; the 2019 football test video plays fine, but i have no sound. is there audio on the test video and i just can't hear it or is there no audio on the video?

messed with it some this evening after dinner. laptop didn't have audio, and i had audio on the roku when trying the media day video. gonna assume it will all work tomorrow.
                Last edited by Greenman; 09-04-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

There is no sound on the test video. It should be ok

Comment

awesome. i'm excited to watch the games on a tv and not a laptop this year!

Comment

Just drove past MoWorst and I see they have their Streaming device getting setup:
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        There is no sound on the test video. It should be ok
                        That is an omen. There was no audio on the broadcast of UCO and Pitt State. No audio for the entire game! Buying the MIAA football package was not armed robbery but robbery nonetheless.

Comment

I can honestly say I did not have any trouble with the MIAA Network this time. I was watching up to 3 games at once and nothing ever buffered. The games were maybe 30-45 seconds behind real time but that wasn't a big deal. Much improved product.

Comment

Uco never fixed their sound. They owe me money.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              Uco never fixed their sound. They owe me money.
                              I purchased the MO West vs NW game a couple days ago, went last night to login since I already purchased and said I had to pay again. Stupid assssed blue flame. Getting email today

Comment

I watched the end of Central/Fort Hays... Dave Armstrong and Rich Baldinger! Was kind of cool to hear familiar voices that sounded professional. Have they been doing Central games for a while?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X