Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Is the NW RB number 0 as good as ESU is making him look?
    Yeah. He's a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      the refs have wiped 3 NW defensive TDS off the board with 1 horrible call and 2 questionable calls

Comment

Seriously? McKeller posing for this pic enroute to another one of his rushing TD's literally 7 yards out from the goal line with an ESU defender closing in on him almost a full one step ahead of him and #24 NW receiver Trevon Alexander stretching to offer a block?. Gotta love BIG AL's smile, tho!!! Ha.

https://www.facebook.com/bearcatspor...59926662081096

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

He seems pretty good.
          He went into beast mode today. He had a lot of family members there for senior day.

One of the officials today was the youngest that I have ever seen working an MIAA game. I think Neibling must be working with a new crew this season. I didn't recognize most of them.

Comment

Comment

We might need to make a FG before this is all said and done too, but at least the extra points seem to be ironed out with the kicker switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

We might need to make a FG before this is all said and done too, but at least the extra points seem to be ironed out with the kicker switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Get big AL to kick em.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X