• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emporia State & reloadmvp vs NW Bearcats

Massey NCAA DII calls it . . .

https://masseyratings.com/game.php?s...8435&oid1=5684

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
    Just wanted to save you any of your time posting a differing opinion, reloadmvp . . . . Massey DII already has it figured out for this coming game day.

Comment

Comment

Do you really think a two loss NWMSU doesn't get in? They are #4 in the region this week. If they lose, their two losses would be to a 7-4 team and at worst an 8-3 team and they don't have an 0-11 Lincoln to pull down their SOS. UNK and WU are both going to take hits this week. Maybe the extra win means something but considering it's against Lincoln I can't imagine anyone thinking they would not have won that game. I don't think there is anyway UNK gets in before NWMSU and WU would have to make a huge jump to get in.
        I can see this being the difference between a home or road game in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Just wanted to save you any of your time posting a differing opinion, reloadmvp . . . . Massey DII already has it figured out for this coming game day.
          Emporia St 24 NW Missouri 17
          SUCK IT NW!!!! BECAUSE MASSEY SAID SO!!!

ESU with the upset for the first time in a long time.

Comment

Comment

ESU 24, NWMSU 22 Both teams score three TD but NWMSU misses their first PAT and only gets two of three 2-pt conversions. ESU kicks a field goal at the end to win it and break a 27 game losing streak.

(If this comes close to happening, I'm quitting my job and moving to Vegas)

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                ESU 24, NWMSU 22 Both teams score three TD but NWMSU misses their first PAT and only gets two of three 2-pt conversions. ESU kicks a field goal at the end to win it and break a 27 game losing streak.

(If this comes close to happening, I'm quitting my job and moving to Vegas)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                    Do you really think a two loss NWMSU doesn't get in? They are #4 in the region this week. If they lose, their two losses would be to a 7-4 team and at worst an 8-3 team and they don't have an 0-11 Lincoln to pull down their SOS. UNK and WU are both going to take hits this week. Maybe the extra win means something but considering it's against Lincoln I can't imagine anyone thinking they would not have won that game. I don't think there is anyway UNK gets in before NWMSU and WU would have to make a huge jump to get in.
                    I can see this being the difference between a home or road game in the first round.
                    If they lose, the bods have hth.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If they lose, the bods have hth.
                        And Kearney has H2H over bods.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          And Kearney has H2H over bods.
                          Yeah. It would be a big old cluster.

Comment

There were a few close games that we gave up for one reason or the other. All mistakes that NW will also capitalize on if we do the same. So if we can put together a whole game, it should be a interesting one.

Comment

Ag Day at Northwest. Wear your seed corn cap, boots and overalls.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X