X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_Broncho View Post

I think you are exactly right!! UCO offense didn't look much better than they did in the first game. Brown was able to pick up some tough yards on the ground but the passing game is as bad as I have seen at this level. Pass protection lacks a lot to be desired but even when he did have time, he either missed his target or was trying to fit it into a really tight window. Not sure what the answer is at this point for the offense???
    Step 1 recruit a qb and 10 other guys.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_Broncho
    replied
    Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
    Expect the MSSU-UCO game to be low-scoring. Both defenses have been playing well, but both offenses leave a lot to be desired. Hope Glades can play after hopping off the field in 4Q and not returning.
    I think you are exactly right!! UCO offense didn't look much better than they did in the first game. Brown was able to pick up some tough yards on the ground but the passing game is as bad as I have seen at this level. Pass protection lacks a lot to be desired but even when he did have time, he either missed his target or was trying to fit it into a really tight window. Not sure what the answer is at this point for the offense???

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied
    Expect the MSSU-UCO game to be low-scoring. Both defenses have been playing well, but both offenses leave a lot to be desired. Hope Glades can play after hopping off the field in 4Q and not returning.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah. It was the NW fans I was referring to, not you or jimbo.
    Arrogant ass holes down in Edmond. What can we do.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
    This week is an interesting one at NW. Central Missouri is 0-2 but I think they may be better than both teams NW has played so far this year. Leaving this as a very interesting match up.
    I think the Central defense will definitely be the best NW has seen this season. I don't think the central o will offer much of a threat outside of the qb's legs.

Leave a comment:

• JR Chaney
    replied
    This week is an interesting one at NW. Central Missouri is 0-2 but I think they may be better than both teams NW has played so far this year. Leaving this as a very interesting match up.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Definitely, I just hate ESU and wanted to enjoy rubbing that win in reload’s face after all the 💩 he talks. The only AD is God Jr club is from Maryville. We’ve pretty much always said the O sucks and I won’t be surprised if we take another beating from MoSo this week.
    Yeah. It was the NW fans I was referring to, not you or jimbo.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    the trash talk this last week has been exclusively for Replensmvp's benefit.
    Definitely, I just hate ESU and wanted to enjoy rubbing that win in reload’s face after all the 💩 he talks. The only AD is God Jr club is from Maryville. We’ve pretty much always said the O sucks and I won’t be surprised if we take another beating from MoSo this week.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Some good games this week. Let's hear it.

Week 3 thoughts.

-UCO- The "AD is God Jr." Club piped down after week 1. I expect them back in force this week. The ESU win was nice, but a team without a qb or offensive weapons is what it is.
    i don't want to speak for Roll, but i don't think you're going to catch either one of us in this trap. until this O grows up.....cautious optimism is where i am. the trash talk this last week has been exclusively for Replensmvp's benefit.

Leave a comment:

• washeduptiger
    replied
    Lincoln blue tigers vs fort hays tigers — might as well bill it as the battle of the *****cats. Both soft. Both undisciplined. We might as well be Lincoln West. I need to go find the pictures of big sig lighting couches on fire cause that’s how I feel at this point

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    started a topic Week 3 Trash talk thread

Week 3 Trash talk thread

Some good games this week. Let's hear it.

Week 3 thoughts.

-Northwest Missouri- The cheese stands alone. Hohensee is really good.

-Missouri Southern- Still not much offense outsideof Glades, but I do think they're better than last year.

-Fort Hays State- Not sure what's going on here. That defense doesn't look like a Chris Brown defense. Is Fuller still hurt? Without him, that O just doesn't work.

-Missouri Western- Good up front, really good QB. They look a little ahead of most teams not named after a member of the skunk family to me.

Washburn- They are still pretty good, and Schurig is still good at finding ways to score, but the D looks suspect to me.

-Pittsburg State- Gutted one out last week. Offense still needs a lot of work. Defense looked bad for a quarter last week, but DL is getting there, and the adjustmentsat halftimewere brilliant. Dodson showed real promise, too, but they need to find a run game outside of him. OL looks like a basket of mismatched parts at times.

-Mooles- They are going to have a winning season. Young QB holds them back a little, but they aren't as bad off as their 0 and 2 record suggests

-UCO- The "AD is God Jr." Club piped down after week 1. I expect them back in force this week. The ESU win was nice, but a team without a qb or offensive weapons is what it is.

-UNK- TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis. Back end of the d is iffy at best. TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis, TJ Davis.

-ESU- .They pooped the bed and rolled around in it against UCO. The Chos D did well against them, but they did a lot of foot shootingI think their run D is worse,, but the back end of the D looks better than last year.

-NSU AND LINCOLN- They should co-op to form one football program, then cancel that football program. While I think both have improved a little, and I respect the players collective efforts, neither school is trying to compete on an MIAA level at all.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X