Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Trash game as I said….
    Still beat Emporia 21-13. As I said, don’t care if we win another game all year. Lol
    Roll Chos!

Comment

**yawn**

Comment

20-14 with ~1 minute left in the 3rd. Should be an interesting 4th quarter.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Robert Fuentes just lost us this game being an idiot. Just a stupid personal foul. I don’t care how competitive you are, that crap just hurts your team.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

What do you expect coming out of that program

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
              What do you expect coming out of that program
              Y’all are 2-1, where did the 1 come from?
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Out here in Vegas, In the two week/rwo game lookahead Lincoln vs UCO opened as pick'em.

Comment

Nice game by MOSO tonight. The best the offense has looked all year. Most balance I have seen out of this offense yet. The Lions are improving a little, but still have a long ways to go. Hopefully, we can be competitive in the rest of our games and pull a few surprises. Love the job that Coach AB is doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                    Out here in Vegas, In the two week/rwo game lookahead Lincoln vs UCO opened as pick'em.
                    Put me down for Lincoln l… these raggedy mofos ain’t winning

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      That is crazy. I would put my money on UCO.

Comment

Will be praying for the UCO player who left the field on a stretcher tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                          Nice game by MOSO tonight. The best the offense has looked all year. Most balance I have seen out of this offense yet. The Lions are improving a little, but still have a long ways to go. Hopefully, we can be competitive in the rest of our games and pull a few surprises. Love the job that Coach AB is doing!
                          you guys played a great game. hard to be mad about moso winning even if it is against us. you guys took advantage of our many weaknesses and looked good doing it.

Comment

it was one hell of a hit. i haven't seen one that hard in probably 5 years since they started all of the targeting crap. kid is a true freshman and learned a valuable lesson tonight as an 18 year old. you'd better be keeping your head on a swivel. as soon as dorell threw the flag i said he was getting ready to lose a timeout. even at full speed you could see it wasn't malicious or helmet to helmet. he just had tunnel vision. saw a big gain and didn't see the backside pursuit. not sure of his condition but, he was moving right after they called injury time out.

Comment

I always appreciate the class of MoSo. Congrats on a big win. Y’all are definitely out of the cellar.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Well the last guy was not classy at all but that moso we played last week was a good respectable and hard working team. So I assume the coach is as well. Might be this year's dark horse

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X