Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This turned out to be a fun game to watch. Hurl played a fantastic game.

Comment

If brown is going to play QB, UCO should switch to that Offense UNK runs, or run him up the middle 30 times a game like Pitt did with Dickey.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        If brown is going to play QB, UCO should switch to that Offense UNK runs, or run him up the middle 30 times a game like Pitt did with Dickey.
        That was the offense under Bobeck. I assume we’ll evolve as AD gets more recruiting classes under his belt.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Hated that guy

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

That was the offense under Bobeck. I assume we’ll evolve as AD gets more recruiting classes under his belt.
            Doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
              Well the last guy was not classy at all but that moso we played last week was a good respectable and hard working team. So I assume the coach is as well. Might be this year's dark horse
              Coach Sims was definitely different. I try not to talk down about people, so that's all I will say. Coach Bradley is first class. He grew up in Joplin, is a MOSO alum and former player, and understands this area. He is very hard-working and is very good out in the community. He is a good ambassador for MOSO, and I am glad he is experiencing some success.

Comment

I grew up in Grove ok watching jolin TV stations and I always root for both Moso and Pitt. I'm very glad this coach is doing good

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                  I grew up in Grove ok watching jolin TV stations and I always root for both Moso and Pitt. I'm very glad this coach is doing good
                  Now if only the NSU coach could be “doing good.” I root for NSU in solidarity as an Oklahoman but dayum they make it hard to not trash on them.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

I used to hate MoSo, but they have been bad for so long that I'm kind of quietly rooting for them lately.

Don't tell anyone or I might lose my Gorilla Card.

Comment

I used to hate MoSo, but they have been bad for so long that I'm kind of quietly rooting for them lately.

Don't tell anyone or I might lose my Gorilla Card.
                      I would like to see them get better just so the games between us would matter.

Comment

Last years game was close and I believe we are now entering an era of those type of games where the rivalry does come back. Both fan bases can go from football to basketball to baseball with teams that will compete against each other and get under each others skin while being able to compete against the rest of the MIAA and make the games really matter.

Also been counting down the days until the rematch after how the game slipped away from us last year, I can't wait to see the "Jungle" after my last visit was the Coach Beck farewell game where we got absolutely curb stomped, I believe this trip will be vastly different for the Green and Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion Mane View Post
                          Last years game was close and I believe we are now entering an era of those type of games where the rivalry does come back. Both fan bases can go from football to basketball to baseball with teams that will compete against each other and get under each others skin while being able to compete against the rest of the MIAA and make the games really matter.

Also been counting down the days until the rematch after how the game slipped away from us last year, I can't wait to see the "Jungle" after my last visit was the Coach Beck farewell game where we got absolutely curb stomped, I believe this trip will be vastly different for the Green and Gold.
                          I think you are right. Both teams are heading in the right direction, and I expect a really tough game this season.

OT. How does the MS BB coach end up at Pitt?

Comment

I think you are right. Both teams are heading in the right direction, and I expect a really tough game this season.

OT. How does the MS BB coach end up at Pitt?
                            You need to ask him that because I have heard the possibilities and have my own theories on why he jumped ship but until he personally says anything only those in the know will truly know. Truly wish him and the staff the best as they were all in Joplin last year and were great guys off the court just wish it was somewhere besides Pitt.

Comment

MOSO by Tree Fitty

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                                MOSO by Tree Fitty
                                MoWest **** the bed last week. Emporia will start a new losing streak this week.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X