Clear All

31 24
    bods

Comment

No we didn’t see it because of that stupid scoreboard

Comment

31-31 headed to OT

Comment

I see their 2012 team is getting inducted into the hall of fame. Good for them.

Comment

38-31
            since NOBODY seems to post scores around here.
            Bicky Nods take the dub

Comment

BODS WIN. 38-31/OT

Comment

Well the ol’ phone battery died as soon as I made the thread

Hats off to the Bods tonight. They played very well. I thought they were very well coached

the Griffs played somewhat better this week. I think a few things I noticed:

1. Mostly predictable play calling . First down? Let’s run it up the middle. 2nd and 8? Run it again. Then pass on third down. I’m going to check the drive chart but it seems like practically every first down was run. I know we want to establish a running game….but mix it up a bit
                2. Penalties…….often on 3rd down. I think we had 3 PF’s
                3. Very few running plays by Jones. Makes me wonder if there was a reason for that
                4. Did I mention offensive play calling? 4th down to end the game and you go with a low percentage pass…

Now, I need to go check the stats
                Last edited by Rainy; 09-25-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Stats were pretty close

a couple more things.

Lechter had 180 yards tonight. Kind of reminded me of Tyreek Hill. Whoever was covering him needed help

We consistently gave them the ball on the 40 on kickoffs. I know we don’t want to give Lechter a lot of chances but jeez pretty much every kickoff they had good field position
                  Last edited by Rainy; 09-25-2022, 07:54 AM.

Comment

On Rainy’s excellent analysis, I would emphasize the penalties: A combined 20 penalties for more than 200 yards. Five WU first downs by penalty. In other words, more than half of MWSU’s 9 penalties resulted in a Bod first down. Drives me crazy.

Comment

Was it just that day for MIAA officials? Pitt-Esu combined for 18 penalties, with Pitt and Esu awarded several drive sustaining penalties.

Comment

Emporia gave Pitt 5 first downs by penalty. Pitt gave them 7.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X