X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

I already know what they do outside of football. The same thing all of Edmonds finest do. Should I say it?
    haha clever. you realize what emporia is right?

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

since you're so good at looking up stuff on facebook and stuff....check out the boy's bios on the roster pages. pay real close attention to what they did outside of football. they learned it somewhere. you want to guess where?
    I already know what they do outside of football. The same thing all of Edmonds finest do. Should I say it?

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Cuz all that PT and bootcamp made you so tough.
    since you're so good at looking up stuff on facebook and stuff....check out the boy's bios on the roster pages. pay real close attention to what they did outside of football. they learned it somewhere. you want to guess where?

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

there's that public school education showing again. get a f*kkin dictionary or something Jesus.

not getting worked up. just reminding you there is only a SLIGHT chance of you ever beating me in anything..
    Cuz all that PT and bootcamp made you so tough.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

To easy he gets so worked up. Lol. Reminds me of visionpipe “How dare you say I’ll get beat up. I’m a real boy”
    there's that public school education showing again. get a f*kkin dictionary or something Jesus.

not getting worked up. just reminding you there is only a SLIGHT chance of you ever beating me in anything..

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Holy Crap, I can't believe that worked. You're a criminal mastermind.
    To easy he gets so worked up. Lol. Reminds me of visionpipe “How dare you say I’ll get beat up. I’m a real boy”

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Id put $10 on reload to win in a fight
    Holy Crap, I can't believe that worked. You're a criminal mastermind.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

got nothing to prove rookie. Those dude's families know me personally. you might ask who you're talking about "laying down" I ain't the one.

also know Haub's family including his Grandpa General Haub. I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. lol
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lay it down, lay it down… you hoes lay it down.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    44-27 final
    ESU
    are you suprised?

you still smell like lil boy's booty hole.

rumor has it at least.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

lmao only someone with something to prove needs references hahaha.
    got nothing to prove rookie. Those dude's families know me personally. you might ask who you're talking about "laying down" I ain't the one.

also know Haub's family including his Grandpa General Haub. I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. lol

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    44-27 final
    ESU

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    24-7 at half ESU

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Doesn’t surprise me all of emporia is running through Jimbos house. His wife is good for a ride and free meal

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

haha that's funny. as late as two football seasons ago, I still haven't been put down since I was in the Army. doubt you would be THE one. I'd beat you like you stole something, junior.

might ask this one A. J. West - 2017 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

he's been to my house many times to eat ETC.

this guy will help ya too Gary Woods II - 2019 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

also personal friends with this dudes family too. Declan Haub - 2022 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

i guess what im saying is you better check around before you talk crazy.
    lmao only someone with something to prove needs references hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Hahahahaha I’d lay you down AND you could even bring your sons hahahahahahah
    haha that's funny. as late as two football seasons ago, I still haven't been put down since I was in the Army. doubt you would be THE one. I'd beat you like you stole something, junior.

might ask this one A. J. West - 2017 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

he's been to my house many times to eat ETC.

this guy will help ya too Gary Woods II - 2019 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

also personal friends with this dudes family too. Declan Haub - 2022 - Football - Emporia State University Athletics (esuhornets.com)

i guess what im saying is you better check around before you talk crazy.
    Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-08-2022, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X