• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Id put $10 on reload to win in a fight

Idk? I think if you fight Jimbo, you also have to fight his boys, too, so basically an entire offensive line.

Leave a comment:

• IfYouAintLope
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

man, youd get duct taped to the front of that tank by the gas station and kicked in the pumpkin patch repeatedly by Mrs. Clarks third grade class. stay in your lane. keep picking on old women and dogs.
    Id put $10 on reload to win in a fight

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Any mules going to be in Emporia Saturday. I feel like kicking a little arse.
    man, youd get duct taped to the front of that tank by the gas station and kicked in the pumpkin patch repeatedly by Mrs. Clarks third grade class. stay in your lane. keep picking on old women and dogs.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Mall Deli and Chicken Mary's are my two favorite places to eat in Pittsburg.
    Pretty hard to beat those 2.

Leave a comment:

• mosofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NW fans- Mall Deli is a great place to stop to eat before the game. If you do go be sure to get a photo next to Gus with my old NW hat on(I’m sure he’s still wearing it-can’t imagine a Pitt fan would take it 😂😂)
    Mall Deli and Chicken Mary's are my two favorite places to eat in Pittsburg.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Any mules going to be in Emporia Saturday. I feel like kicking a little arse.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I’m pretty sure his other son was a multiple time All-MIAA selection but keep telling yourself whatever you need to cope with the fact that you’ll always have an Emporia State diploma hanging in your house.
    You must be the disgruntled Ex Bf. Hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    NW fans- Mall Deli is a great place to stop to eat before the game. If you do go be sure to get a photo next to Gus with my old NW hat on(I’m sure he’s still wearing it-can’t imagine a Pitt fan would take it 😂😂)
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-06-2022, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

I’m pretty sure his other son was a multiple time All-MIAA selection but keep telling yourself whatever you need to cope with the fact that you’ll always have an Emporia State diploma hanging in your house.
    isn't it true that coach would have the busses drive all the way to Topeka instead of staying in Emporia just to keep our guys from getting dysentery and gonorrhea the night before?

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

hahaha got that hornet spray out this morning.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Only 34 posts in the pickem thread. UCO and NSU gonna cause a lot of slipping with their Thursday game.
    Just give them all credit for picking UCO. They’d be lying if they said they were going to take NSU pulling the upset.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

How’s your son doing? Riding the pine like all your pathetic offspring, I assume.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Bearcats are evil, they don’t even return their shopping carts to the corral. They drive 5 under the speed limit in the passing lane. They don’t tip their delivery boys!
    incorrect sir. it's common knowledge they give their delivery boys just the tip.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Only 34 posts in the pickem thread. UCO and NSU gonna cause a lot of slipping with their Thursday game.
    Well not anymore….

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

o yeh? you're a fat booger.
    your 1st grade teacher was a booger eater!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X