• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backintheday View Post

Common excuse among losers :)
    is what it is. We got replay now so….

Comment

I remember some good non-cons with Woodhead and the Chadrons, Ft. Hays and UCO before they were MIAA, St. Cloud, Winona, Duluth, etc. But I remember Bacone and Benedictine and Langston (with interim HC Mickey Joseph!) too. And it was trending more toward the latter. For the Northwests of the world for whom the playoffs are almost a birthright, scheduling tough non-cons came with much less risk, but for the rest of us it could cost us a
      playoff spot. I’d still rather see some good games with fresh faces, but it’s not likely to happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i would imagine it would be of no use to ESU. the D2s in Kansas are already playing in the MIAA. the others are D3 and NAIA.....Oklahoma however, has some very mouthy D2 teams that dont know their role. they beat a couple of teams every once in a while, and they want to run around talking about being able to put it on UCO.

it would be rather cool to put a stank *ss whoopin on them a few times a year.
        Pitt used to do that when we had noncons. Playing crap schools like UCO and NSU.

Comment

Originally posted by backintheday View Post

Common excuse among losers :)
          Coming from the program MW that are losers!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pitt used to do that when we had noncons. Playing crap schools like UCO and NSU.
            Funny but true!

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post

Coming from the program MW that are losers!
              that's a zinger right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

And now they are in our conference…. FFS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X