Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Bowl

Was pretty cool to see some coaches with MIAA ties take down USC in the Cotton Bowl today. Tulane HC Wille Fritz (UCM HC) OC Jim Svoboda (UCM HC, NW OC) and WR Coach John McMenamin (UCM OC, NW QB) helped guide the Green Wave to a 46-45 win over the Trojans. I saw where a former Bearcat player’s son plays for Tulane too, but I can’t remember who it was. Tulane was 2-10 last year and could finish the year in the top 10 at 12-2… remarkable turnaround!

Any other significant MIAA ties in this Bowl season?

I found it. Erik Peterson who played for the Cats in the late 80’s/early 90’s has a son that plays for Tulane. Erik is 5th all time in sacks at NW.

Comment

Jerry Kill, Tim Beck and Nate Dreiling are HC, OC and DC respectively for NMSU. First bowl win in 50 years.

Comment

# 10 Shae Wyatt, wide out from UCM transferred to Tulane last year and has been a starter the last two seasons. What an exciting game and fantastic comeback by Tulane. Also enjoyed the photo of Wille Fritz with his mohawk when he played at Pitt State.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          # 10 Shae Wyatt, wide out from UCM transferred to Tulane last year and has been a starter the last two seasons. What an exciting game and fantastic comeback by Tulane. Also enjoyed the photo of Wille Fritz with his mohawk when he played at Pitt State.
          +1 epic game and ending. I knew willie played at Pitt but I wasn’t ready for that Mohawk. Actually it would have been epic with just that photo.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X