Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Hype Exceeds the Team

Just curious … anyone else get really annoyed when a team’s social media/marketing hype starts to get more overblown in proportion to how the team is actually doing/playing?

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
    Just curious … anyone else get really annoyed when a team’s social media/marketing hype starts to get more overblown in proportion to how the team is actually doing/playing?
    the longhores are the biggest propaganda machine out there. they're always back. until they aren't.

Comment

Use this opportunity to a create more accurate social media campaign slogans for our teams:

NWMSU:

It was a good run... Playing for second now! Get your tickets at CAT-PAWS!

MWSU:

Home of the Chiefs Training Camp. The Griffons play here too.

Okay, those are bad, but there are some funny guys on this board... shoot your shot.
      Last edited by Alfred33; 07-31-2023, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
        You just described professional sports. (That includes D1)

Comment

Carnie Smith Stadium. Home of ear shattering advertisements, goofy halftime gimmicks, and for the first time in forever, playoff football.

Comment

Missouri Southern - When does basketball season start? Just wait till next year!

Other than 1972, 1976, and 1993, those have been our mottos. Hoping Atiba will help lead us to some success soon.

Comment

Good ones-added a little edit:

NWMSU:

It was a good run... Playing for second ‘but still making the playoffs.’ Get your tickets at CAT-PAWS!

MWSU:

Home of the Chiefs Training Camp. The Griffons play here too. ‘No longer 10th St Tech.’

Comment

[QUOTE=mosofan1;n762990]Missouri Southern - When does basketball season start? Just wait till next year!

Central Missouri - When does baseball season start? Just wait till next year!

Comment

Fort Hays State - number 10 in the media poll, number one in your hearts.

Fort Hays State - atleast NSU hasn’t left.

Comment

ESU- We no longer offer degrees, but our QB is pretty good.

Comment

UCM - For sure, come to the game but don't miss the best part, the B2 Stealth Bomber fly over.

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-01-2023, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                        Fort Hays State - number 10 in the media poll, number one in your hearts.

Fort Hays State - atleast NSU hasn’t left.
                        lol

Comment

NSU-We're just here so we don't get fined.
                          Last edited by UCObluejay; 08-01-2023, 12:56 PM.
                          Go Bronchos!

Comment

UCO- It's 2022. We have shiny new toys and a cool friends. We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.
                            Natty's are soon to be inevitable right? I don't know my freshman intern wrote this.
                            (UCO is the girl at the bar that sits and just stares at a book and wonders why guys aren't asking her out. Then gets annoyed when they do.)

UCO- It's 2023. We have shiny new toys and cool friends. (Finally fixing an error) We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.
                            Natty's are soon to be inevitable right? I don't know my freshman intern wrote this.

UCO- It's 2024. We have shiny new toys and cool friends. We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.

Just put emojis and hope people click on the press release.
                            Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                              UCO- It's 2022. We have shiny new toys and a cool friends. We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.
                              (UCO is the girl at the bar that sits and just stares at a book and wonders why guys aren't asking her out. Then gets annoyed when they do.)

UCO- It's 2023. We have shiny new toys and cool friends. (Finally fixing an error) We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.

UCO- It's 2024. We have shiny new toys and cool friends. We are really lazy and don't want to do more outreach to get you to come over, but they are here to see if you want.

Just put emojis and hope people click on the press release.
                              hahaha true.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X