Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Ol crack pipe already in true form week 2. Everybody loves a fat broad. Especially Jimbo.

I just have one question. How did those 6 national titles help you out last Thursday? Pretty sure you got handed a FAT L from this Fat Broad. Am I ‘Wright,’ or was the QB backup the ‘wrong’ move?
    Yea you well ESU had one win in how many years enjoy it drink your Kool aid.dont forget you still have to play Pitt and they will put you all in your place a wanna be never will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post

Yea you well ESU had one win in how many years enjoy it drink your Kool aid.dont forget you still have to play Pitt and they will put you all in your place a wanna be never will be.
      VP you have been on the message board for years talking crap, you can give it out but you can’t take it!!
      Your right, Pitt and any other MIAA team could beat Emporia but we know it won’t be the mighty tomcats!
      Thanks for the kool aid…
      Last edited by mtxe; 09-12-2023, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtxe View Post

VP you have been on the message board for years talking crap, you can give it out but you can’t take it!!
        Your right, Pitt and any other MIAA team could beat Emporia but we know it won’t be the mighty tomcats!
        Thanks for the kool aid…
        Don't you worrie I can take it as much as I give it.

Comment

Don't you worrie I can take it as much as I give it.
          We know what you like to take. Hahahahaha.

Comment

• Don't forget your we hold are own trophy
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Don't forget your we hold are own trophy
              Looks like something I found in your wife’s night stand. She def can hold it down 😂🤣😂. Y’all took the L, but she is going to take the D.

Comment

Looks like something I found in your wife’s night stand. She def can hold it down 😂🤣😂. Y’all took the L, but she is going to take the D.
                The joke is on You not maired I kicked the ***** out she rooted for a loser.now its just tank and I my service dog.he is a bearcat fan.

Comment

The joke is on You not maired I kicked the ***** out she rooted for a loser.now it’s just tank and I my service dog.he is a bearcat fan.
                  Probably for the best. She was hoe anyway.

Comment

Don't forget your we hold are own trophy
                    Why does that trophy look like a little statue of a Bearcat fan?

;)

Comment

Probably for the best. She was hoe anyway.
                      Yes she was did you know her

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X