Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU vs KittyKats Game Thread

It's that time of the year again โ€“ the Emporia State Hornets are gearing up to face the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats ๐ŸŸกโšซ๏ธ

Now, I've noticed something interesting โ€“ it seems like Northwest Missouri State might be a bit hesitant to kick off this thread. Maybe they're just a tad bit scared? ๐Ÿ˜‰ But don't worry, Bearcats, we promise to take it easy. I got tired of waiting so here it is!

After years of enduring some tough losses, it's about time we savor the sweet taste of victory. Let's break down the game and share our insights ๐ŸŒŸ

Emporia by 50!

Northwest gonna Northwest like they have never Northwest-ed before. Bounce back game from a rough showing a week ago. How does it feel knowing your playoffs hopes are on life support by week 2?

Comment

Why did they decide to schedule this on the same day as the Chiefs opener? Seems like a losing battle for drawing attention to what should be a really big game.

Want to say Emporia by 10. But also saw how we handled close games against Pitt and NW at home last year, so while I think we have the talent I'm not really believing until I see it happen.

Comment

Pretty sure the schedule for MIAA was set before the chiefs won the Superbowl and had the Thursday opener.

Comment

simple solutionโ€ฆ.record the Chiefs and go to Bearcat game like weโ€™re doing. Skip the commercials and save an hour of your time๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

i dispute yer prediction we can keep it under 50.
            pls be gentle.
            go cats.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Will the Hornet receivers be able to see Gleasonโ€™s deep passes through the smoke?
              will their Oline be used to the poor air quality(139 last time I checked)?

Comment

Come on reload, donโ€™t jinx the Hornetsโ€ฆ50 pts against the most respected program in the MIAA!

Comment

I hope reliad is right, but I think NW wins this one.

They are still nwmfmsu.

Comment

I picked Emporia because I think NW is vulnerable this year. Someoneโ€™s playoff hopes will be on life support regardless after tonight.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I hope reliad is right, but I think NW wins this one.

They are still nwmfmsu.
                      Last year's game was ugly to watch. Gleason won't be throwing 3 INT's. Question is whether NW can score without 2 QB's killing all rhythm. Defense will probably give up 31 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Last year's game was ugly to watch. Gleason won't be throwing 3 INT's. Question is whether NW can score without 2 QB's killing all rhythm. Defense will probably give up 31 tonight.
                        The D still looked solid up front to me. The back end just looked softish at times.

Comment

The D still looked solid up front to me. The back end just looked softish at times.
                          They better be. Front kept Gleason on his back last year. Not sure we'll get the same need this year with our weak over-the-top.

Comment

They are still nwmfmsu.
                            pitt fans really do like living in the past

i think youโ€™ve had a relapse

if emporia blows this no need to worry someone(s) else will get us

we would dominate the gac obv all is not lost
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

pitt fans really do like living in the past

i think youโ€™ve had a relapse

if emporia blows this no need to worry someone(s) else will get us

we would dominate the gac obv all is not lost
                              Floods and fires going on up in maryville?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X