Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach Garin Higgins wins 100th game at ESU!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh reload. What he said. You loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      Hey man I'm not singling Reload out. I am glad to have him here actually no matter how bad he makes us look. He is trolling a lot more than we realize I think. I'm glad we have some support on here.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHustle View Post

That's exactly what I'm doing buddy.

Not saying it doesn't matter either. What I'm really getting it is that it matters way more to players currently on the team and the staff than it does to anyone on here, or any fan period.

People are posting here from their 9-5 job about a sport that makes almost no money for universities that are unheard of to half of the United States. Populated by our future peers who are working to earn a degree and future job alongside the rest of us.

It's easy to coach from the comfort of your computer watching one game a week. As someone who was a part of the program you would think you would have more respect for all the time and work that was put in by coaches.

We all need to take a step back and appreciate what we have in the MIAA and Division 2.
        You got to be drunk or high.…..That, or you can’t read. You won’t find a disrespectful word about our coaches or players in my 4032 posts on this forum or the archives of the other. The closest you might get to that is some hard truths if we have a bad game. To which point, you won’t find anything on here that I wouldn’t say to ANY of the coaches face. And you wanted to talk about trolling. Lmfao

Not only that, but I don’t know a single person that frequents this forum that doesn’t appreciate the MIAA and all our respective teams. Again, I have no clue what you been reading hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
          He don’t even know what he said lmfao

Comment

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Higgins got that 101st win today! Keep it rolling and congrats again on the 100 dubskis!

Comment

The fact people actually believe that teams can have dedicated fan bases without also facing negativity during rough stretches always amuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by D2Rover View Post
                The fact people actually believe that teams can have dedicated fan bases without also facing negativity during rough stretches always amuses me.
                THOSE people are the ones that are usually a$$ in the stands every Saturday. they are usually fully invested.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You got to be drunk or high.…..That, or you can’t read. You won’t find a disrespectful word about our coaches or players in my 4032 posts on this forum or the archives of the other. The closest you might get to that is some hard truths if we have a bad game. To which point, you won’t find anything on here that I wouldn’t say to ANY of the coaches face. And you wanted to talk about trolling. Lmfao

Not only that, but I don’t know a single person that frequents this forum that doesn’t appreciate the MIAA and all our respective teams. Again, I have no clue what you been reading hahaha.
                  Won’t dig thru your hundreds of posts but been lurking here since before you have even been posting. Maybe I am a little harsh on you cause you have always made me nervous anytime Emporia looks good you start acting wild. And you’re our only prolific poster here now so just want Emporia repped a little better my man. All in all glad to have you here though.

Where I see the most disrespect is from NW this year regarding NW. I think it’s disingenuous for fans to feel that way at this level. Unpopular opinion maybe but it’s rooted in reality.

D2 is arguably the most pure form of football these days and has a major impact on those involved. The bigger picture is that football is used as a way to bring people together within smaller communities. These players are leaving college and going to work alongside the rest of us and coaches are not millionaires like D1.

Rave and rant about wanting coaches heads to roll and criticize every detail about players or coaches at those higher levels. D1 football is quickly being consumed by $$$ and clicks on the internet.

Comment

It’s all relative imo.

If you are a fan at this level, you likely have a personal connection to the program/university. At what point does a game outweigh that bond? Not saying teams can’t face negativity or criticism but the reaction from NW fan base this season is disheartening.

Again, all relative to D2.

Comment

Won’t dig thru your hundreds of posts but been lurking here since before you have even been posting. Maybe I am a little harsh on you cause you have always made me nervous anytime Emporia looks good you start acting wild. And you’re our only prolific poster here now so just want Emporia repped a little better my man. All in all glad to have you here though.

Where I see the most disrespect is from NW this year regarding NW. I think it’s disingenuous for fans to feel that way at this level. Unpopular opinion maybe but it’s rooted in reality.

D2 is arguably the most pure form of football these days and has a major impact on those involved. The bigger picture is that football is used as a way to bring people together within smaller communities. These players are leaving college and going to work alongside the rest of us and coaches are not millionaires like D1.

Rave and rant about wanting coaches heads to roll and criticize every detail about players or coaches at those higher levels. D1 football is quickly being consumed by $$$ and clicks on the internet.
                      If this is the case, and a bad coach is threatening to undermine the success that has brought that community together, then isn't it reasonable to want to get rid of the coach?

Comment

If this is the case, and a bad coach is threatening to undermine the success that has brought that community together, then isn't it reasonable to want to get rid of the coach?
                        Pretty broad hypothetical but I’ll bite.

is your “bad coach” is Jeff Sims? Yeah thats not good, people should be outspoken.

is he trending downwards and in the midst of a rough season? Maybe that discussion does need to happen. But it shouldn't happen here. It should stay within that collective.

Think about it like this, it's very common to hear family associated with these teams right? Wouldn't you discuss things like that from within the family and not out in the public eye?

Not saying it's unreasonable to want a change in the program. Just a lot of unreasonably voiced opinions on here by a lot of hot dog fingers and water heads.

Comment

So broad censorship and back room deals are the best way to go?

Comment

Well I’m glad you made that distinction, because I’ve never done what NW is doing currently lol.

Talk crazy, that’s all I do baby! Nothing more, nothing less. Black and Gold until I die. I’m not a representation of emporia and neither are any of the other people on here talking about their teams. Anybody that looks at it this way is doing forum sports talks wrong. Just like the pro athletes say, “I’m not a role model” hahaha. But, I get your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              So broad censorship and back room deals are the best way to go?
                              I see why until now he was just a lurker. I don’t agree that things should stay “in house” and not be discussed here. Not that anything we say holds weight, but you do have people that read all this stuff. Just like any other form of feedback. You sift through the VP, and Kiss My Ass’s and see that there is true points being made behind the other noise.

Comment

Also I’d add that I consistently run into people either who know of, played for, or against the MIAA in my day to day. And I’m not in a profession that would make that make sense. Nor do I live near a MIAA school. So the “only the team and us” care is a load of **** too. Throw a Power E on your car and watch the alumni come out the woodworks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X