Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That means you have to beat 4 to 6 of the following MW, Hays, ESU, Pitt, UCM, UCO, and not screw up against the 2 bottom feeders.

Southern should beat UCO. Hays is a toss up. Those other 4 are all teams who should beat Southern, imo. I could definitely see Southern stealing one of those to go 7-4. I think winning 2 of those to go 8-3would be a fantastic season for them.
    7-4 seems very doable for them.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSOFAN2 View Post

Southern is the only team to play NW in top 25 form.
      Nsu, fhsu,uco, are all favorable games.
      pitt state will be a toss up
      Mo west is favorable
      UCM game will be won with the lions special teams
      emporia is really good
      10-1,9-2,8-3, is not out of the question for Atiba Bradley and company
      If you call getting beat by 14 or more a toss up then, OK.

Comment

Hasn't been said yet ... but, I will. The Northwest Missourian campus newspaper mentioned in their article about this weekend's game vs Lincoln that the NW Bearcats have NOT been ranked outside the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Top 25 Poll since November 11, 2003 ... that's 242 consecutive weeks coming to an end after losses to ESU and FHSU. (deep sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
          Hasn't been said yet ... but, I will. The Northwest Missourian campus newspaper mentioned in their article about this weekend's game vs Lincoln that the NW Bearcats have NOT been ranked outside the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Top 25 Poll since November 11, 2003 ... that's 242 consecutive weeks coming to an end after losses to ESU and FHSU. (deep sigh)
          You know what they say: all horribleā€¦ uh I mean good things must come to an end eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

If you call getting beat by 14 or more a toss up then, OK.
            MSSU COVERS the 14 point spread and slips away with a spicy win

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
              Simply amazing. That, my friends, is a run.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSOFAN2 View Post

MSSU COVERS the 14 point spread and slips away with a spicy win
                Hey, we have a Lion fan that is ready to be bold. I love it. It will make our game fun.

It's good to see the Lions improve. See ya in a few weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X